Chapter 49.

*     *     *     *

This shouldn't be happening. I was going to follow the bots in my car, not riding with Ratchet. If we end up going with Optimus and Bumblebee, shit is really going to go down. I didn't want to risk my friends and I had a plan to get on that ship. I keep thinking to myself, and it must be obvious that I was worried and stressed.

"Are you alright?" The Ink Demon asked.

It startled me out of thought and made me look at Bendy, who was sitting in the passenger seat as I was in the driver's seat. Springtrap and Blue were in the back of the vehicle, Blue was standing and moving around while Springtrap was avoiding her long tail.

"I'm fine, just worried." I said and looked forward.

Trees were passing by as we drove forward. Then I feel very uneasy, and I shudder violently. I'm not cold. Something's wrong, and I know what it is. Everyone present noticed my shuddering.

"What was that? Are you cold?" Ratchet asked.

"NO. It happens when something is wrong. Something bad is going to happen, brace yourselves!" I grabbed a hold of my seat with a death grip.

"Oh come on you can't be serious-" Springtrap started.

"MISSLES INCOMING!" Ratchet yelled through the radio.

That made everyone but me and Blue grab a hold of something, Blue laid down. Then we saw them. Galvatrons missiles were coming towards us as a rapid speed, Ratchet and the others swerved to avoid the oncoming barrage. Everyone within the vehicle was definitely shaken up.

"I swear, you are a freaky kid!" Springtrap barked.

"Freaky, maybe. Kid, no!" I snapped.

Ratchet kept driving behind Optimus as the other Autobots were left behind, FUCK. This is what I was afraid of! Wait, we aren't flying through the air. Maybe we won't encounter Lockdown? A missile passed us and blew up the cars ahead. And of course I spoke too soon. Bendy and Springtrap yelled out in surprise and hung on. Ratchet then transformed and launched us into the air to avoid the oncoming debris.

Blue screeched out of fear as she had never been flung before, Bendys demon wings formed out from his back as he struggled to gain control. Springtrap let out his death screech as he was doing backflips. I on the other hand was having fun flying through the air. Springtrap and I were caught by Optimus in the opposite hand to Tessa. Aaaaaand Springtrap and I are gonna see Lockdown. FIGURES. Cade and Shane were caught in the other.

The interior of Optimus' cab formed around all of us as he landed on the road as a truck, Springtrap looked mortified as that just happened.

"Can we NEVER do that again?!" The bunny asked.

"I cannot promise anything." Optimus stated.

I look around the cab and noticed something, Blue and Bendy aren't here. They must be back with Ratchet and Bumblebee on the bridge, at least they are safer back there. I clung onto Springtrap, I know he's not going to enjoy this next part one bit. Optimus was swerving Galvatrons missiles as they whizzed by us, everyone hanging on for dear life. Then one hit us, making Optimus transform as Cade and Shane abandon ship.

Springtrap and I fell onto the road, rolling among the hard asphalt. Optimus had Tessa in his hand as he cane to a halt as a car hit his foot. The mech then looked up with a serious expression, his battle shield activated. I look at Optimus with wide eyes as Springtrap sat up and brushed rocks off his arms.

"Oh shit, he's mad. RUN!" I yelled.

"Who's mad?!" He asks.

"Take a wild guess!" I grabbed his hand and pulled the bunny to his feet like he was light as a feather.

He yelped as I did so, rather surprised at my newfound strength. Still grasping his hand, I began running off the road towards the darker car that got shot off the road to get him to safety. I looked back, seeing Tessa with her back pressed against the grill of the white damaged car while Optimus and Galvatron had begun to fight one another.

"Springtrap, get to Cade and Shane. I'm going back in for Tessa." I said and let go of his hand.

But he grabbed once again, "You're going to get crushed if you do that!"

"Springtrap, trust me. Okay?" I look at him.

"No, I'm not letting you run off this time and get hurt." The animatronic pulled me to cover behind the other car.

We ducked down behind the car in order to hide, I pull my arm from Springtraps grip.

"Springtrap, she's in trouble!" I argued.

"I won't let you go out there and get killed!" He fired back.

"I'll be fine! We've made it so far, Springy..." I say.

"I will not let you go out there and get hurt, Elizabeth!" He yelled at me.

I went silent, my eyes grew wide. He just called me Elizabeth, which was his daughters name. Tears filled my eyes at what I remembered happened in his world's timeline, the thought of losing someone like that. Shane looked at us like he'd seen a ghost, so did Cade. Springtrap realized what he had said, his phantom eyes widening at mention of it. He even looked away to avoid my gaze. I wiped the tears away quickly.

"I-I'm sorry...it just slipped out..." He said solemnly.

"I remind you of your daughter, don't I?" I ask over the sound of metal clanging.

He looked at me with a saddened expression, then nodded.

"You do. You REALLY do...Except your hair and eye color of course. But otherwise, yes..." He sighed.

Then we hear whizzing and metal shrieking, then a pained groan coming from Optimus. That caught all of our attention and made us look towards the Autobot leader, small metal scraps flew from his chest as he turned around to the large puff of smoke. I got behind Springtrap as to hide as he stared at the 2 large masses coming through it.

"What's going on?" He looks at me.

"Uhhh you know how you're the only one out of our group who hasn't seen Lockdown in person?" I ask.

"Yes, why?" He sounded confused.

"Well now you're going to. And that ship above him is the one we need to get aboard." I pointed at the dark grey mech emerging from the smoke.

He looked back at the smoke could, seeing both Lockdown and his massive vessel. The animatronics jaw dropped at the sight of them in complete shock and disbelief, I actually want to laugh at his reaction it's that amusing. Springtrap looked back at me with his eyes the size of plates.

"THAT is who almost drowned you?" He asked.

"Yes, I showed you a picture how did you forget?" I whisper.

"I don't exactly have the best memory of faces, dear." He whispered and looked back to him.

We could feel and could hear every step he took towards Optimus, and then his face started transforming into a gun.

"Holy SHIT. You never said he could do that!" Springtrap hissed.

I moved to the front of the car and looked towards him through the windshield. I was too busy focusing on the second missile he was about to fire at Optimus, focusing right on the barrel of his face gun. It fired. I wished that the missile would completely miss Optimus. I don't care if this Optimus isn't the one I know as one of my best friends, I care for him as well as caring for everyone around me.

Then by some serious stroke of luck, the missile MISSED him! I gasped while Optimus was straining to recover as Lockdown was preparing another shot. How the HELL did the missile miss him?! I only hoped it would happen! Unless...the relic! I looked at it to see the orange gem glowing brightly, I only thought it could make me teleport! My lips curved into a small smile.

While I was distracted, Optimus was shot once again and this time he fell onto the car. I looked and saw Lockdown getting much closer than before, so I hid behind the car back with the guys. He cannot see me as the other me is on his vessel, and I don't know his relationship with her. Oh god that sounds weird! By relationship, I mean as in: Does he see her all the time? Or almost never? He could think I escaped when I have not.