1.

Zayn

"How would you like your haircut sir?" the barber asks me as he measures my hair.

"Shaved sides, leave the top." I said sternly.

He nodded and got his supplies out.

"Mmm man look at this bad bitch." says one of my friends.

We were having like a kind of "boys night" to ourselves, without parents, siblings or anyone to tell us what we can't do.

I looked at the girl he was talking about and she was good looking at all. She just scoffed at us probably thinking I was checking her out too.

She scurried off and disappeared as soon as she saw my friend Lucky get up to talk to her. (A/N: Lucky Blue - he is one of my fav models!!!)

"Hahaha! You scared her away bro!" shouts another friend. Liam to be exact.

"Well I was going to apologize to her because you guys were basically eye fucking here, poor girl." Lucky pouts and sits back down.

"Aww my lil Lucky is a sweet boy." Liam cooes and laughs.

"You're a lil dick." Lucky scoffed and ran his finger through his platinum blonde hair.

Lucky and Liam never really got along well but they only hung out together because I was there.

"Chill guys." I groaned as I felt the shaver cut the sides of my hair off.

"Tell this bitch to stop acting like a cunt." Liam spat and crossed his arms.

Lucky squinted. "That made no sense."

"Your life doesn't make sense." Liam quickly defended himself.

"You guys are so childish! Stop embarrassing me with you stupid acts and get your asses together!" I yelled.

Liam and Lucky just stared blankly at me then at each other. They both scoffed and looked the other direction. They honestly do act like 8 year-olds fighting with their siblings.

The barber laughed and shook his head.

"Aye! And you concentrate on my hair, I don't want you to fuck it up." I spat.

He just shrugged lazily and continued doing it.

-

"Alright Z-Zack? Its done." the barber says as he takes off the coat and spins my chair to face the mirror.

"Its Zayn." I nodded.

The finish looked was great

The finish looked was great. I loved it and I sure do know everyone in the city would love it too.

Our friends group (Liam, Lucky, Zayn) was the best looking in the city. Like literally, people would compliment us everyday as we walked passed them.