12.

Harry

We used Zayns tracker to find him. It shows that he was in the middle of a road.

It hasn't moved a bit.

What if someone killed him and threw him there?

I started to panick.

"Drive faster Kev!" I yelled.

"Chill man, its dark outside and my fucking headlights don't work." He defends himself.

"I don't care, the road is straight." I say. "You don't need to fucking drive across oceans and spikey mountains."

He sighs and excelerates the speed.

"We're almost there." I bit my lip nervously.

I was prepared to go but at the same time I wasn't. I was scared to find him dead on the road.

The dot was flashing red signaling that we're so close.

"Alright Harry we're here." Kevin rolls his eyes and parks on the side.

I gulped nersouly seeing two bodies on the ground.

"There's two bodies man." I say shakily.

"Take a flashlight." Kevin shrugged and tosses me a flashlight.

I grabbed a knife just in case and hopped out of the car.

I walked towards one body and flashed a light on them.

It was Zayn. He had his eyes closed and it seemed as if he was sleeping. I heard light snores escaping his nose.

I sighed in relief knowing he was okay and alive.

He then started to groan and turn around.

I picked him up gently and walked to the vehicle. I set him inside and cuffed his hands just in case.

"Are you gonna check out the other body?" Kevin asks.

"Sure." I shrugged and walked over to the body and shined a light on the persons face.

I noticed it was a hostage Niall had over his mansion.

I debated if I should take him or not.

He fluttered his eyes open and sat up.

I quickly went behind him and hand cuffed him before he could do anything.

"What the fuck?" He curses. "Who are you?"

He asks knowing he couldn't see my face from the darkness of the night.

I ignored him and pulled him into the vehicle.

"What're you doing?! Let me go!" Ashton yelled.

I turned on the lights inside the car.

I threatened him and put a gun on his head so he would shut up and not get us killed.

"Shut the fuck up and do as I say." I growled at the younger lad and kept my gun point on his head.

He gulped and nodded nervously and that was when Zayn started waking up.

"What's going on Ash-" Before he could finish, he laid eyes on me.

His face was mixed with emotions. Fear. Excitement. Worry. Confused.

"H-Harry what're you doing?" Zayn asks nervously referring to the gun aiming at the Aussie lad.

"Nothing." I spat angrily and put the gun back into my pocket and hop onto the passenger seat.

"Go along Kev, we don't want to get caught roaming around." I tell Kevin.

He starts the engine and drives slowly avoiding any bumps.

"Why did you leave again, Zayn?" I ask sternly keeping my eyes on the road as Kevin drives.

I didn't get any responses.

"Zayn." I ask again.

He didn't respond.

"Zayn dammit I'm talking to you!" I slammed my hand on the dashboard making Kevin flinch.

"I-I don't know Harry." Zayn answered sternly.

"You have to stop because either way you escape," I say. "You'll always be found and put back where you were."

He didn't respond and I could sense the fear roaming in the car.

"We'll discuss this when you decide to open your mouth." I mumble.

-

Once we got to the mansion that was almost destroyed by Anwar, I made Kevin give Ashton back to Niall.

I had Zayn in his cuffs and took him into my room to discuss why he keeps leaving when he knows damn well he has a tracker in him.

He keeps his head down as I walked him into the room.

I open up the curtains even though it was still pitch black outside and turn on the lights.

"Explain to me." I sat in front of him and kept my gaze on him.

He fiddled with his fingers.

"I don't know why I left, everything was happening so fast that I couldn't think straight." He explains. "I was afraid.. I wanted to leave."

I stared at him not knowing what to say.

"Why does everyone want me?" He asks worriedly.

Because you're something else. You have that one thing inside of you that everyone's been wanting and looking for. You're a special boy Zayn. That's why you mean so much to me. That's why I'm so scared to lose you. You're mine. You belong to me. All mine.

"I don't know.. But you're safe with me." I mumble. "No need to be leaving every once in awhile."

"I want this to be all over." He puts his cuffed hands over his eyes and leans his elbows on his knees.

"Every person keeping someone hostage and even killing them is sick in the brain." He spats. "Every person who enjoys killing humans is sick and need help!"

He starts to get emotional and hides his face.

"I want this stupid useless Purge shit to end already." Zayn says in anger.

I sat there in awe.

He must really hate me right now.

"Well." I clap my hands together and stand up.

I grabbed his hands and cuffed him onto a chair.

"I'll leave you alone until you calm down." I mumbled. "I don't want a angry Zayn on my hands."

"Seriously?!" He says in frustration.

"Yes seriously." I finished cuffing him and walked to the door.

He tries to get out of the cuffs. I laugh at how he thinks he can break though them.

"Don't weaken yourself princess." I chuckle. "You'll need some of that energy for tonight."

His eyes widened and stared at me.

And with that I shut the door behind me and get ready for dinner.

I heard him yelling in anger.

-

Boi can't wait for chapter 13. Is gonna kinky chapter ;) okok gotta go and write it bye girlys ;-;

Oh yeah who else watched Dunkirk?? IT WAS SO GOOD LIKE DAMN