20.

Zayn

"Here's some fruit babe." Harry said, passing over a tray of freshly cut fruit and water.

I nodded weakily with a small smile to reassure him that I'm thankful to be back with him.

He rubbed my back gently, caressing my spine. I ate the fruit  quickly because I haven't eaten in a day and I was starving. I gulped down the cold water, letting it cool down my body.

Once I finished the tray, I set it on the nightstand beside me and looked back at Harry who was watching every move I did.

"How'd you find me?" I blurted out. He grabbed my hand and ran his thumb over my knuckles.

"I found your tracker on the ground the day you escaped and I knew you'd loose a lot of blood.. And I for sure knew your friends would take you to the hospital." Harry explained and pursed his lips together waiting for an answer.

The thought of my friends made my stomach sink.

I pursed my lips to a straight line and looked down.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked quietly.

"I- I uh just don't feel close to any of my friends anymore." I mumbled.

Harry frowned and looked at me.

"How come?" He asked concerned. I closed my eyes not wanting to remember the words that came put of Liams mouth. I didn't wanna believe them.

"That must be your loss Zayn, he's a sick person! A person who loves to kill others for their own entertainment. I bet you two fucked huh? I bet he just used you too, he uses people for his entertainment."

"Let's not bring it up again.. It was a very..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Hey that's fine, you don't have to tell me everything if it hurts too much okay? But if you do need to spill out all your stress and thoughts, that's why you have me." Harry reassured me with a peck on the lips.

My heart fluttered feeling his lips on mine, oh and those words will always stick with me forever.

"Thank you Harry." I mumbled through our soft passionate kiss.

Harry broke off the kiss and held me closer. He wrapped his arms around me tightly which made me whimper in pain.

Harry quickly broke away and apologized.

"I'm so sorry Zayn." He gasped and massaged my back.

"It's okay." I half smiled and looked down at my hands, wishing I never got surgery and wishing Liam never took out that tracker by himself. Or even wishing that Harry never implanted it in me.

It all just hurt mentally and now with physical pain, it made me want to crawl in a hole and die.

Harry had guilt in his eyes for some reason.

I raised an eyebrow wanting an explanation. And with that he gave me an explanation.

"I'm sorry Zayn." Harry said.

I knew exactly why he was apologising but I just wanted to hear him say it.

"For what?" I asked quietly.

"For being selfish. I was dumb for making them implant that tracker inside of you. I was so scared to lose you, I had to have something to keep you from leaving me." Harry said, anger flowing through his voice.

His answer was exactly what I knew he was feeling.

"And if I never implanted that tracker in you, you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't be weak and in pain." He looked down sadly.

I rubbed his shoulder not wanting him to feel like everything was his fault. When half of it was Liam's.

"Besides, did you rip the tracker out yourself?" He asked.

I hesitated a bit.

"No." I shook my head no.

"So someone else did?" He fumed. "Who was it? You let them hurt you?"

"I didn't let them hurt me.. He kind of forced me and did it himself." I stuttered, I hated remembering that time.

"He? He forced you?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "It was Liam wasn't it?"

I nodded slowly.

"That fucker!" Harry stood up in anger.

"Harry calm down." I got off the bed and followed him. He turned around and noticed me going after him.

"Baby lay back down." He said soothly and rubbed my shoulder.

"No, don't leave me Harry." I mumbled and wrapped my thin arms around his broad shoulders. I nuzzled my face in his chest. Forever and always wanting to be in his arms.

"I'll never leave you Zayn." He wrapped his left arm around me while his right hand rubbed my head, he left a gentle kiss on my head.

"Never." He repeated with so much confidence and no doubt.

This is what I loved about Harry. You could tell by the way he talks when he means his words.

And all what he was saying was true.

Hopefully...

-

A/N: I know it was a short chapter... I'm sorry!