24.

Ashton

I kept my pace, walking straight to where I don't belong. The place where I know would get myself killed.

As I was walking past a wall I felt strong hands pull me roughly to the side and I gasped.

I turned around to see who it was. Zayn and Harry.

"Ashton!" Zayn sighed in relief. "What're you doing?"

I gulped and wanted to hide my emotions as much as possible.

"I was just gonna-" I didn't have the words to say.. I just couldn't lie to myself or anyone anymore. I know I'm hurting deep down... But this time, I wanna show it.

"I was gonna end it." I bit my lip forcing the tears to stay back. Zayns face went cold and Harry looked surprised.

"What are you saying Ashton?" Zayn asked with so much emotion in his voice.

"I just can't do this anymore guys..." I sobbed and wiped my eyes. "I'm tired of crying, tired of hiding, tired of hurting. No one even cares so what's life when no one will ever be happy and proud of you?"

Harry rubbed his face and lead us into a room to speak in private.  Yes the building was filled with Anwars men, but they don't have a clue that we were gonna escape. Well that Harry and Zayn were gonna escape

"Why don't you think anyone cares about you?" Harry asks.

"Cause I just know guys." It almost sounded like I chuckled.

"Ashton... " Harry began. "I know where you been, where you are, where you're going."

"This pain is only temporary. Imagine your life after this crisis." Harry said with a serious tone.

"It can be hard, it can be so hard. But you gotta live right now. You got everything to give right now." Harry rubbed my shoulder as comfort. I thought about it for a moment.

"Ending your life will cause more pain for the ones that love you and actually care about you. You might not know that but it's true." Zayn joined in.

"I know, that's the only reason why I'm still alive to this day." I sighed.

"Just know that we love you Ashton... We're in a bad, painful situation but we will always find our way through the dark." Zayn bit his lip.

They slowly made there way to me and helped me up.

"Now let's get out of here." Harry said. "I know we can do this... We have to defeat Anwar okay?"

"You good." Zayn reassured me and I nodded.

Harry lead us around the hospital until we found an exit. It was filled up with Anwars men.

"What're we gonna do now." Zayn sighed and looked around.

Harry smirked. "We're good." He said while looking down at his fully charged phone.

"How?-" Before Zayn could finish the doors blasted open as Anwars men flew out and fell unconsciously while some dead.

"Come one!" Harry yelled and pulled Zayns hand roughly. I ran behind them, wondering why we're running straight to some strangers.

"Go go!" A man yelled and helped us into a truck. He hopped in once everyone was settled, and the truck sped off and away from the hospital.

We were all breathing heavily as Harry stood up and hugged one of the guys.

"It's good to see you guys again Kev." Harry said and looked around confused.

Kevin nodded and looked down.

"Where's Steven?" Harry raised an eyebrow and gulped nervously.

"He u-uhm died..." Kevin sadly mumbled. He looked ashamed as he stared down.

"He what?!" Harry yelled. Zayn quickly got up and put a hand on his shoulder.

"He died Harry! It was that stupid guy, Anwar!" Kevin yelled angrily and stormed off to the front of the truck.

Harry was in shock and rubbed his face. Now he knows how we feel about Lucky.

"I'm gonna rip his throat out." Harry gritted his teeth angrily. He paced back and fourth breathing heavily. "I need to kill that fucker!"

Zayn went to him and tried calming him down.. For now.

"Hey hey hey, shh you can take your anger out on him once we planned everything out to kill him eh?" Zayn gripped Harrys cheek with both hands.

I furrowed my eyebrows and suddenly felt all alone again. I sighed and shut my eyes before drifting off to sleep.

-

Harry

Once we got to our new headquarters that Kevin picked out, we a got in and made ourselves at home.

Ashton went directly to a room and locked himself in it. I sighed feeling bad for him.

"Okay so what's the deal now?" Kevin walked over to us and handed us a cup of warm tea.

"We'll start planning eveything tomorrow but for tonight we'll all rest peacefully and charge up." I ordered.

Everyone nodded and walked back into there rooms.

"Oh and here are the keys to your room." Kevin tossed them to me.

He walked off to his room and shut the door.

Zayn and I looked at each other and he had a small grin forming on his face. I couldn't help but smile back at him and hold him closer.

"I just wanted to remind you about something." I whispered and leaned my forehead on his.

"What is it?" He whispered back and closed his eyes.

I took a moment before replying. "I love you Zayn." I slowly made my lips onto to his. The sweet flavour of his chapstick melted on my tongue.

He played with my curls as he kissed me. "God, I missed kissing you like this." Zayn sighed as his hands made their way up my button up shirt.

This was gonna be a long loving night.

-

This book is so close to the end.. Probably like ten more (or less) chapters. Btw thank you guyssss, like I am very thankful for all the votes and comments I can get