21.

Harry

I put the pen down and thought about what else to write. Zayn was currently resting on the bed beside me.

I rolled the paper up and placed it in my pocket. We were on the 2nd floor of the hospital and haven't done anything for the past 3 days.

Just waiting for Zayn to feel better. The hospital was a good environment to stay for the next 15 days but people from a far already heard about how hospitals supply good food and stuff so they might travel here and fill up these hospitals.

I yawned and got up. I was about to take another step until I heard loud beeping and screeching outside of the hospital.

Oh shit.

I tip toed to the window and peeked out a little. There was a crew I recognized.

"Oh no, it's Anwar." I whispered to myself angrily. Zayn groaned and fluttered his eyes open.

"Mmhg, what time is it?" He mumbled and rubbed his eyes.

"It's noon, babe we got to get out of here." I whispered as if they could here us from the second floor.

"What why?" He asked, then sat up confused. I sighed to myself.

"Anwars here." I answered. "Now come one Zayn before he finds us."

He probably already knows we're here. I thought to myself.

Zayn nodded and stood up.

"You feeling better?" I asked him and helped him walk.

"Yeah." He answered with a nod.

I grabbed the door knob and already heard screaming and people running around on the bottom floor.

"Fuck!" I cursed to myself, held Zayns hand and walked a little faster.

Zayn limped trying to keep up with me. "Where are we gonna go." He whispered quietly.

"Down the elevator, it's a hidden one. No one really uses it and i'm sure they dont even know it's here." I gripped Zayns hand tightly and sped off to the elevator.

I grabbed a small needle just in case.

"Genius." Zayn whispered as I pushed the down arrow. We both got in quickly.

"Okay what ever happens, do not panick cause if you do, you start breathing heavily and won't be able to move quick enough, will you do it for me?" I held Zayns shoulders tightly and gave him a serious face.

"Of course, I'll do all of this just for you." Zayn nodded obediently. I smiled and gave a quick peck on his lips.

The elevator door opened and a person holding a gun was facing the opposite way of the elevator.

Zayn looked at me with wide eyes.

I quickly grab the guy in a choke hold and covered his mouth and nose. The guy panicked and couldn't breathe due to my hand. He shut his eyes and I put his body down softly avoiding any noise.

I grabbed the gun then Zayns hand.

"We need two more doors down and the exit is to the right." Zayn whispered and I nodded back.

"We could do this babe." I whispered back and knelt down. There was people with black masks on walking to one another.

Then appeared the tall thin man. Anwar, with it seems to be two hostages.

"Oh my god." Zayn whisper yelled and quickly covered his mouth.
"What, what's wrong Zayn?" I asked confused.

"That's Liam and A-Ashton." He stuttered, his eyes getting watery.