10.

Zayn

I came out of the shower drying my hair with a towel. I took a long stare at myself and sighed. I tired procrastinating as much as I could but Harry kept banging on my door.

I huffed in frustration and opened the door to seeing a handsome Harry standing there with a grin.

"Come down stairs for dinner." He said before he pulled me close to him.

I wasn't in the mood for anything. What I did with him was a mistake and I shouldn't do it again. Not that I regret it but I promise myself to keep my distance.

As long as I get out of here.. Alive.

I pushed him away and walked past him to the basement to get dressed and ready for the day.

Harry followed behind me with a frown.

"Why are you ignoring me all of a sudden?" He followed me down the basement.

"Why can't I? I mean there's no reason for me to talk to you.." I mumbled.

"There is a reason. We fucked, I saved you, I gave you a place to sleep and now you wanna ignore me?" Harry spats.

Harry has a point. I'm just still confused and not happy with anything.

"You're right but we can just talk." I say referring to the best mind blowing sex we had.

Harry looked disappointed and walked back up the basement without saying a word.

-

Once I was done eating dinner I met down at the basement with Ashton.

"Hey, do you know if any other hostages are coming here?" I ask Ashton.

He puts his cup of coffee down by his wooden night stand and looks at me.

"About two more, I heard Niall talking about it with Harry." He answers and grabs his coffee once again.

I felt a bit excited because I knew it was going to be Liam and Lucky. Hopefully it is..

"Do you know who it is?" I ask Ashton.

He sips his coffee slowly.

"No." He says quietly.

I just nod and turn away.

We then heard yelling from the top floor.

"Where are they?!"

"Just get the fuck out Anwar we're not giving him to you!"

"Fine is this what you fucking want?"

"Shit!"

"Arm youselfs!"

Ashton and I give each other the same look.

"Let's leave this mansion!" Ashton whisper yells.

I nod as he looks around for an exit. There's a small tiny window that headed outside.

"Shit that's too small!" I whisper to Ashton.

We always saw that window but we never decided to escape from there because it was too small.

"We're going to be fine Zayn just trust me!" Ashton says as he puts his head through the window.

I start to panick because I've always hated tight spaces. I always felt like I was going to get stuck there forever and never get out.

He forces himself through the small window and I heard him whimper in pain but luckily he made it out.

"Come on Zayn!" He says as he looks at me through the window.

"Where is he?!"

"I can't fit mate, its to small!" I explain and look at the size of the window.

It literally looked like the size of a brick but three times wider. If that makes sense.

"Yes you can Zayn how do you think I made it through?!" He encourages me.

"Because your smaller." I say and I hear more loud screaming above.

"Hurry up Zayn or Anwar is going to-" Before he could finish, I shove myself through the tight window and I start to panick again.

"Pull me out!" I yell at Ashton and he tries his hardest to pull me out.

The window tightens around my waist and I felt myself breathing heavily.

"You're almost out." Ashton huffs and pulls onto my arms harder.

I finally slip out and fall onto the cold wet grass.

Ashton helps me up as we ran towards a place surrounded with large trees.

We kept our pace until we were out of stamina.

We sat on a log and breathed heavily.

"Do you think they saw us?" I ask Ashton and wipe a sweat drop off my forehead.

"I don't know." He pants.

"We need to find shelter. Let's go back to the city?" I suggest.

Ashton sighs in disbelief and wipes his sweat.

"This is bullshit,  we can just find a cave here or something." He sighs.

"Man, this is unsafe." I spat. "Let's just find a motel and stay in for a night."

"No Zayn, do you know how dangerous it is in the cities?!" He starts to get frustrated. "Forests are the most likely to be safer because people barley come here."

I didn't decide to put up a fight and just do what Ashton says. Hopefully he doesn't get us killed.

After walking for miles and miles we found small cabins from a children's camp.

"Look!" Ashton whisper yelled and pointed to a cabin. "See I told you we'll we fine here."

I didn't feel safe.

I remained silent and followed Ashton into a cabin.

He took out a small pocket knife and entered the cabin to check if it was safe to go in.

"Its clear." He says and puts his knife back in his pocket.

We shut the door behind us and lock it.

"How long will we be here?" I ask him.

"I don't know but as long as we're safe." He answers. "Check the drawers for anything needed."

I nod and check some drawers.

Some were empty, some had goodies.

I opened another drawer and found pocket knife and fire crackers.

I held them up in the air and got Ashton's attention.

"What will we be needing with these?" I held the fire crackers and keys.

"Mate you found keys?!" Ashton asks excitedly.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"Fuck yeah, now let's just look for more stuff and we'll get our asses out of here." Ashton says and digs through more stuff.

"Okay I'm going to check the other cabins ight?" I make sure Ashton knows.

"Be careful and use your pocket knife." He adds.

I nod and unlock our cabin door to look in more drawers.

-

...yes I'm back..... Sorry if this chapter sucked ass 😖 I just needed to get to the point and I hate procrastinating my stories. I like to jump into things quickly so. I'm might do a double update just as a apology for making you wait.