17.

Lucky

"Do you think he's gonna be okay?" I asked Liam while we were waiting in a little medical room.

"He is." Liam said sternly.

"How do you know that?" I quietly ask again.

"Because Lucky, he's strong." Liam sighed. That's when I knew I was annoying him with questions.

"Sorry." I looked down at my hands.

"For what?" He asked confused.

"For bothering you all the time." I mumbled and kept my head down.

Liam stayed quiet for a moment.

"You're not bothering me Luck, I know you're just worried about Zayn. All this is getting stressful." Liam explained to me and pat my back.

I nodded in response as a nurse came out of the room Zayn was in.

Ashton, Liam, and I stood up quickly and waited for her to speak.

"Good morning guys, how are you all doing?" She asked and greeted every single one of us.

"Not that good." I mumbled.

"What's happening to Zayn? Is he alright?"

"He is certainly doing well although he is under anesthesia so when he wakes up he'll be all drugged up."

I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that Zayn survived a fucking knife down his neck.

"And the cons, he'll be feeling pain in his neck for a long time until his stitches get healed."

We groaned in frustration that he had to go through that but what really mattered was him being alive.

We all hugged each other and thanked the nurse.

"Can we come in and see him?" Ashton asked, the nurse nodded and led us in the room.

Zayn was sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed, looking like he was enjoying life.

"Thank God he's okay." I sighed.

"Yeah, he must really hate us when he fully wakes up." Ashton grumbled and sat down.

I agreed with Ashton and that was when Liam stepped up, again.

"Well it was worth it, now that stupid bastard can't find us again." Liam mumbled.

"You mean Zayn? As least they don't have to track him and take him home anymore." Ashton defended Zayn.

"Either way, it was worth it." Liam spat. "As long as he's alive, its worth it."

"Someone going through pain that you can't feel isn't worth it." I argued back.

"Oh shut up Lucky, you helped me get the tracker out of him." Liam chuckled.

I stayed silent and looked at Zayn.

"He's waking up." Ashton whispered.

Zayn slowly fluttered his eyes open and rubbed them.

"What's going on?" Zayn asked.

"Just relax mate, you're under anesthesia." Ashton pat Zayns shoulder.

"Why under anesthesia?" Zayn asked and looked around looking lost. "Stop moving!" He suddenly yelled.

"We're not moving Zayn?" I told him.

"Yes you are, everything in this room is moving." He looked around the room in awe.

"Its just the drug Zayn, its gonna calm down once you're fully awake." Liam joined in.