26.

Harry

4 more days until the Annual Purge comes to an end.

This whole time we just prepared our weapons and guns. I bit my lip angrily and glared around the room.

The reason why we haven't gone to attack Anwar earlier was because some dumbass lost the bomb and the implant and now we're currently looking for it since yesterday and all day today.

We need that bomb. Without it, we might all fail miserably and die before the purge ends. And worse, Anwar would still be alive.

"Bring in the dumbass who lost the damn bomb." I growled at some worker, they nodded and quickly left.

How the fuck do you loose a bomb and an implant?

I rolled my eyes and slouched on my chair and put my head down on the desk. We have to find that bomb.

Knock knock knock

"Come in." I yelled. The worker got in with a young looking lad. He looked scared to death.

"Here he is." The worker says. "You are dismissed. Thank you." I waved my hand at the worker who just nodded and left.

The young lad walked up slowly with his lips pursed together.

"What's your name and how old are you." I asked coldly. Feeling really pissed.

"Fionn Whitehead and I'm seventeen." He gulped nervously. He didn't stutter a bit but I could sense his fear. And of course, he's just a young adult who still isn't responsible enough to take care of a bomb.

I sighed and face palmed my forehead. "Who the fuck gave you permission to take hold of the bomb?"

"S-some guy, I think his name was Kevin?" He said, scratching his head.

My jaw dropped in awe. Why would Kevin give an important weapon that can legitimately blow up a whole soccer stadium to a uneducated little seventeen year old boy.

My blood boiled and I got up angrily. I stomped over to the boy and he gasped. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him close to my face. "Try to fucking remember the last place you went, the last place you went where you were carrying the bomb. Try!"

He flinched his eyes shut. "I c-can't when your holding me like this I can't think properly. Let me down!"

I growled in anger and shoved him away. "Think!" I yelled. "Do you even have a clue how important that bomb is Fionn!?"

He tried thinking but I knew his dumbass wouldn't remember. I'm gonna have to talk to Kevin too. I need to know what possessed him to give the bomb to Fionn.

"I'm sorry sir I don't remember the last place I left it." He says quietly.

I took a deep breath and clenched my fists together.

"Out." I said coldly, pointing at the door. He nodded and quickly walked out.

I turned around and slapped a stack of papers off my desk and punched the wall. "Fuck where could it be?!" I yelled.

I decided to go find it myself. It probably wouldn't make much of a difference but still, we need that bomb.

I walked out of my office and barge into some rooms. Scrambling and ruining some random peoples rooms.

I looked everywhere.

Under beds

Our basement

Our attic

In the closets

In drawers

Under carpets

Outside

In the bushes

In cars

Bathrooms

Showers

We even searched through the most unessecary places.

Nothing.

I was so stressed and mad. I couldn't believe we lost it. Well techically Fionn lost it. And it's kind of Kevin's fault also.

"No one should give up. Everyone shall search for it, day and night. We need that damn bomb before this ends. We need to get Anwar back and good this time. Keep searching, do not take breaks. Just four more days and you'll be able to sleep whenever you want and wake up whenever you want. We need that bomb and implant! Without it we're nothing!"

I yelled at everyone in the room. They all sighed tiredly and still obeyed. They're true hard working people and I do need to give them something to thank them.

I turned around and walked towards my room. I heard light sobs coming from my room and I immediately barged inside seeing Zayn covering his face.

My heart dropped and I ran to him.

"Zayn what's wrong?!" I asked worried and scared half to death.

"It hurts." He cried and shut his eyes tightly. "What hurts!?" I asked and scanned his body to see if theres any wounds.

He then grabbed the back of his neck and now I knew exactly what was hurting him. It's been about a week since Zayn left the hospital from his surgery. He never really had pain until now.

"Shshh calm down and sit up straight." I tell him. "You have your back slouched and it shouldn't be positioned that way."

He nodded and sniffled. He tried sitting up straight until he gasped and went back to his slouched position. "Harry." He whimpers in pain. "That hurt so bad."

His eyes were barley opened and he could barley even move a muscle. That's how bad it hurts. I could feel my heart clenching in pain because I know it was my fault. I did I have to plant that tracker there.

"Take deep breaths and try again." I tell him. "I'll be back with medics."

He bit his lip and looked down. "Okay hurry." He groans and takes deep breaths.

I quickly run out of the room to the medical room. I called them all and they all ran with their supplies to me and Zayns room.

Everythings going all bad. We lost the bomb and the implant. Then Zayn his having the worst pain of his surgery healing. Now what's next?

We can't do this while the love of my life is in pain. And we certainly can't do this if we don't have the damn bomb.

I then saw them checking Zayns back and checking his heart rate. Someone then called my name from a distance.

I quickly ran to Zayn and pecked his lips. "I'll be back baby someone is calling me."

He nodded and I stared into his sparkly honey brown eyes. I felt miserable leaving him in this position but someone called me, it better be important.

"Harry... " An intelligent worker named Cindy said.

"Yeah?"

"Look." She pointed into a empty storage room.

My eyes widened in shock.