4.

Zayn

Right when the siren finished we heard loud yelling and laughing outside our apartment. Literally right when the siren finished. We heard loud screeching of cars driving past.

"There right outside the apartment!" Liam whisper yelled.

"Dude we're fine! Were on the very top floor." I answered him feeling scared and sick to death.

We stayed quiet for a few more minutes. "I think they're gone." Lucky whispered.

"Then look outside from the balcony." I suggested.

"What?! No!" Lucky spat. "You never know if there's a sniper sniping people from a roof or something."

I shrugged and went to look myself since Lucky was being a little pussy.

"Alright I'll go check myself then." I stood up from the couch and walked over to the closed door to the balcony.

"Your going to get yourself killed!" Lucky whisper yelled.

"Stop thinking negative mate." I rolled my eyes and opened the curtains.

"What? You want me to think all happy with unicorns and rainbows at this time?!" Lucky sighed in frustration.

I ignored him and opened the door quietly.

I stept on the cold balcony seeing marks on the streets left by cars. Everyone was quickly gone and no where to be seen. I looked at roofs from the other buildings across the street just in case there was snipers.

I went back in the apartment and closed the door and curtains.

"Yup, they're all gone." I clapped my hands together.

"They could be anywhere." Lucky mumbled to himself.

"If they ever find us, we're dead." Liam said out of no where like always.

"No, we aren't Liam." I groaned and sat beside him.

"Aha yes we are. Don't you see? We have our door bolted down but that doesn't mean they can't get in, and we legit don't have no where to escape." Liam causally said.

I looked down at my hands thinking. Liams right.

"Wait! Yes we do." Lucky suddenly said.

"Where!" Liam said excitedly.

"My balcony has stairs that leads up to the roof! A-and once we climb all the way on the roof there's a door that leads all the way down stairs to the bottom floor." Lucky said pointing at the balcony.

"Brilliant, and what will we do once we leave your apartment?" I asked coldly.

"I don't know? Maybe go to one of your families houses?" Lucky shrugged.

"That's too far though and we don't have enough time to think." Liam sighed.

"Yeah we do?" Lucky then stood up and grabbed his car keys and put them in his back pocket. "Now I have the keys and once we escape, we go straight for my car."

"Sounds okay." I answered.

Lucky smiled a bit and laid back down. "Now.. We just wait?"

I groaned and went to the kitchen. "Its barley day one of the Purge, twenty nine more to go!" I sighed and pulled onto my hair.

I made myself soup from a cup and microwaved it.

"Aye Zee, make me a Maru-c-chane?" Lucky said unsure.

I laughed at how he pronounced it and just continued doing what I was doing.

"Its Maruchan." Liam corrected him.