5.

Harry

Harry

"Okay time to move North!" Madison yelled.

We found more hostages but not much yet. They were mostly girls since everyone's always like: "they're weaker, they can't escape."

Which I knew wasn't correct.

"We all found our own hostages right?!" She yelled and turned to look at us.

Some people nodded yes, some people shook their head no.

"Fuck! We might just need to split up!" She groaned and pulled her hostages hair.

She gasped in pain as Madison let her go hard on the ground making the hostage hit her head on the concrete.

"Maddy, chill we got fucking thirty days!" A guy argued.

"For real!" I groaned.

"You! Shut the hell up!" She spit and pointed at the guy. "And you!" she then pointed at me.

"You need to!-"

Before she could finish we heard loud motorcycles and cars racing down the street with a pack of people walking down with black outfits.

"The fuck?" She whispered to herself. I knew she was afraid now since those people has twice as much men than us.

Our truck turned on the head lights signaling the other crew to stop.

We all stood their just watching them as they circled around us with their motorcycles.

They then stopped in front of us and also the cars.

A guy, a much more taller guy about 6 feet walked up.

"I heard you killed some of my men?" He crossed his long legs and held his cane.

Madison just looked at us with worried and scared eyes.

"Uhm yes we did." She tried to sound tough and all.

"Why?! Why was your reason to kill them huh! What's the reason!" He yelled.

"He wouldn't give me the guillotine, and I warned him! Right guys?" She said.

"The guillotines ours! What gives you the right to force people to give you what you want? You must be a spoiled brat huh?" He said as he walked closer to Madison.

A guy from our group stepped in.

"Dont get near her!" He walked in between them and pushed Madison back.

"Oh no!" The tall guy laughed. "We dont want to kill her!"

"We just want to punish her for what she's done." He chuckled.

"What makes you think we're going to let you do that?" I joined in.

As much as I wanted to see Madison in that position, I needed to know what we will get in return.