13.

Zayn

Zayn

[Warning:  heavy sexual content]

I sat here for about two hours as I thought about what I've done.

I can't believe he didn't care about what I had just said to him. He just brushed it off like none other.

My hands were getting bruised and sore from the cuffs and I just wanted them off..

I haven't seen Liam and Lucky for about 3 days and I'm feeling terrible. What if they're already dead?

But other thoughts started to come in. Positive ones to be exact.

I just need to play along in order to survive the Annual Purge.

I nodded my head to myself and gulped nervously.

Do as Harry says and I'll be alright.

My mind then got clouded with negative thoughts.

What if he just gets tired of me? Because deep down I have something for him?

What if I don't survive and get killed brutally.

There's no escaping now because I have a damn tracker in me.

How am I going to get it out once everything's over? Surgery?

Then there was light knocks and Harry walked in.

"You stopped fighting?" He asked and walked over to me.

I kept my head down.

"There's no point in fighting when you will always catch me." I mumble feeling defeated and disappointed even through it was true. I can't fight the truth..

"That's right babe. You can't fight me." He says in a slow deep voice.

He kneels down next to me and stares again. He always does that. I don't know if he wants to creep me out or make me even more nervous but he is winning at the nervous part.

"What do you want." I ask sternly.

"I want to show you how safe you are here, no more needing to run away." He says. "Do you hate me for keeping you safe?"

He traces his long index finger up and down my cheek.

"No." I mumble. I truly didn't hate him. He did a lot for me but the fact he's holding me hostage hurts.

"Then why did you say you hated people that hold others hostage hm?" He then runs his hand through my raven colored hair. "You were basically talking about me."

"Because I-" I then stopped myself not knowing what to say.

"Zayn to be honest with you.." He traces off. "I want you to be mine. All mine. I can't stand you running away from me like that."