7.

Harry

It was 8:00 am finally the sun had risen.

"Get up Steven, get up Kevin!" I yelled at him as they quickly sat up and rubbed their eyes.

"Ughhh." Kevin groaned and got up.

"What're we gonna do today Harry?" asked Steven.

"Patrol around the city, take Chris, Alex, Paul, and Lamar." I ordered them. "Find guns, weapons anything you could find."

"Take the truck to the gas station and fill up the tank." I said sternly. "Make someone watch your back as your doing it."

They all nodded and took some gear and weapons.

"I'll take care of your hostages." I shrugged.

They all left out the door.

I made my way to room 23 where I think Liam stayed?

I groaned and opened the door seeing him sleeping peacefully on the bed.

"This fucker thinks he can get full service here?!" I shut the door hard making him flinch and sit up.

I opened the curtains letting the sunlight hit him. "Good morning sunshine!"

He stayed quiet with fear in his eyes. "What? Your little ass didn't get enough sleep?"

"Yes, I actually did." Liam cleared his throat.

I rubbed my face and grabbed a pair of hand cuffs and cuffed him.

I forced him out of bed and opened the room door.

"Caroline! Take a hold of this one!" I yelled over at her. She was one of the toughest and strongest females in our group so I trusted her, in a way.

She nodded and grabbed Liam roughly. "Take him to the kitchen and feed him."

She nodded once again and escorted him to the kitchen.

Now time for the blondy.

Room 14

I unlocked the door and saw him already awake. He had dry tear marks on his cheek. He must have cried himself to sleep.

He was a quite a charmer. I felt bad manhandling him so I just asked him to get up.

He nodded and stood up. I wrapped hand cuffs on his hands and lead him out without saying another word.

"Tyson, take this blondey to the kitchen and feed him." I yelled at him.

Tyson nodded and pulled Lucky quite hard. Lucky flinched and got pulled away to the kitchen.

Now. My favorite person of all time.

Zayn.

I made my way to my room door and unlocked it.

I slowly walked in seeing Zayn sleeping peacefully on the ground with one hand cuffed onto the bed.

I walked up to him and crouched above this sleeping beauty.

I gently shook him and said: "Wake up, time for breakfast."

He groaned and tried turning around but the hand cuffs didn't let him.

I uncuffed him and picked him up onto my bed.

Zayn then fully woke up and straddled off my lap.

"I'm s-sorry, im awake now." He said sounding the most innocent than ever.

I couldn't help but smile looking at his morning hair. He looked absolutely gorgues like that.

"Oh yeah, its time for breakfast." I cleared my throat. "And for being good for me, you get to see your other friends."