8.

Zayn

I felt him slide my jeans down revealing my briefs. He let out a low moan on how I was positioned. I was basically bent over, my hands on the bed and my ass sticking up.

"Damn." He mumbled and slid is fingers around my bum, making me shiver.

"What're you g-gonna do?" I stuttered and shut my eyes tightly hoping this was just a dream. Hoping I could just disappear.

"I'm just doing to punish you, real real bad." He growled and grabbed some hand cuffs.

"I'm sorry!" I cried out. "I promise I won't do it again please! I didn't know these were the consequences, just give me another chance!" I begged.

I hated begging people for shit. Everyone knew that. I never begged anyone for anything! But this was something I certainly did not want to happen to me.

"No Zayn, I warned you." He cuffed my hands on the ends of his bed. "I don't wanna hurt you but you basically asked for it when I clearly said you're safe here and dont try to escape because either way, we could track you." He explained and positioned himself behind me.

I cried in anger wishing I could do something.

"Now." He cleared his throat. "I'm going to be nicer and ask you what you want. Five hard spanks or ten soft ones?"

What kind of question is that?!

I gulped and thought about it. Shit it'll go by faster if its five.

"F-five hard spanks." I cringed at the last word.

"Ohh good boy. I want you to count as I spank you." He chuckled. "You dont want me losing track and accidentally spank you more than five."

"Ready?" He asked sternly.

I didn't answer, just waiting for a hard spank on the bum.

He pulled down my briefs and gave a quick and hard slap on my bum.

"I said count!" He yelled making me flinch.

"One." I cried out loud.

Spank

"Two!" I whimpered in pain.

He slid his finger then spanked hard once again.

"Three!" I shut my eyes tightly and kept my head down.

Spank

"Four." My breath hitched.

Spank

"Five!" I panted heavily. Feeling a stinging pain on my bum.

"Good boy." He chuckled and uncuffed me. He picked me up bridal styled and laid me gently on the bed.

"Now, I want you to think about what you've done because it really broke my heart." Harry pouted and held his chest.

I frowned and looked down at my cut up hands.

"And take a bath. The bathroom is to your right and I left you clothes on the sink." He said and shut the door locking it.

I quickly stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the bath and got undressed.

"Fuck I hate this!" I whisper yelled. I stepped in the warm bath and washed the dried blood away. My bum was sore and the cuts on my arm stung when the bubbles touched it.

I thought to myself for a moment.

Wait, this isn't gonna be forever.

Isn't this just for a month basically? 30 days is a whole month.