27.

Harry

The bomb was set down on top of some cardboard boxes. Thank goodness it wasn't defused.

I sighed in relief and quickly grabbed it.

"Fuck whoever put it there." I mumbled storming towards my office.

I gently set the bomb down and grabbed the speaker to alert everyone that the bomb was found.

I put the speaker back down and sat on my desk, studying the bomb to see if it was damaged in any way.

It wasn't.

I grabbed a hard metal box and placed the bomb in there safely and sealed away the box with a lock. "It's on my watch now."

Kevin knocked on the door and I let him come in.

"Where's the bomb?" Was the first thing he said when he walked in.

"It's safe with me bum." I growled at him. He rolled his eyes and leaned on desk.

"Where was it?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"In the damn storage room!" I stood up deciding to check on Zayn.
Kevin put his arms up in surrender. "Chill mate."

"Says the one who fucking lost it." I scoffed and walked past him.

I walked down the hall looking for my room door and opened it. Zayn was just getting some rest before the actual fight between Anwar.

I stepped in and made my way towards Zayn who was lightly snoring in bed. I sat beside him and shook him a little.

"Zayn, you need to get up now." I whispered in his ear. "You can't sleep all day."

He groaned and stretched out on the bed.

"What time is it?" He yawned. He was bummed out. "What happened?"

"I finally found the bomb." I sighed. "How are you feeling Zee?"

He rubbed his eyes a bit and sat up. "Feeling a lot better."

I grinned at him and gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled back. "So now that you found the bomb what're we gonna do now?"

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "I think we're going tomorrow... " I said waiting for a reaction from Zayn.

He looked shocked and surprised. "Oh uh-"

"It's cause the purge is close to an end, how many more days, like two and we need to get him before its too late." I explain.

Zayn just nodded. "Alrighty then let's get armed up and prepared."

I look at Zayn confusingly. "You know you're not actually gonna fight?"

Zayn raised an eyebrow. "Of course I am." He scoffed and jumped out of bed.

"Uh no you're not." I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Who says I can't?" Zayn sassed and made his way to the bathroom and I followed behind him.

"Uh, I did?" I roll my eyes. "Look Zayn you're not trained or skilled enough to hold a gun and shit. "

"You're saying I don't know how to fight?" Zayn crossed his arms.

"Have you seen how skilled Anwars men are?!" I chuckled. "I'm pretty sure you've seen it."

Zayn put his toothbrush down and stepped towards me until he was right in front of me.

Here we are standing face to face.

"Look Harry." Zayn says coldly. "I'm not gonna let you fight on alone while I'm over here sleeping and being safe and all. I need to help, I don't care if I'm skilled or not and I know damn well how to load and shoot a gun."

"Don't underestimate me." Zayn says.

I was shocked. "I-I just don't want you to get hurt Zayn-"

"I don't either but I'm still doing this, just to be with you at all times. I wanna be there whenever something good or bad happens." Zayn explains in a confident tone.

I couldn't help but hug Zayn.

"I love you so much babe." I mumble in his neck. "You're a trooper."

I hear and feel Zayn chuckle and kiss my cheek. "I love you too Harry."

We both pulled away. "Alright like I said, let's start preparing."

I nodded in agreement as we left the room to notify everyone.

Hopefully this plan gets succeeded.

-

I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated in a month😭I've just been so busy with school and ughh I need to get my grades up. Hopefully this chapter shows you that I've not given up on this book okay!? I will need a few breaks once in awhile but other than that TYSM for 4k reads & 460 votes❤🍒