14.

Zayn

I woke up with Harry's strong arms wrapped around me. I took his arms off me gently to look at him. He was sleeping cute and snugly.

I smiled at the cute sight as I kissed his forhead and ran my fingers through his soft curls

I ran my finger up and down his cheek admiring how beautiful he actually was this close. I pecked his lips softly and sat up rubbing my eyes, grinning at the though of what happened last night.

I was still really sore from how hard and good he banged me. I was gonna get up until I felt a pair of strong hands grip my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled with his eyes still shut.

"To the bathroom." I answered quietly feeling guilty that I lost his trust.

Even though the bathroom was connected to the room he still didn't let me go while he was sleeping.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm not gonna leave, you know." I mumbled softly. "I just need to shower."

"I'll go help." He smiled lazily and got up butt naked. I blushed at the sight.

He lead me into the bathroom as he turned on the shower.

"Get in princess." He mumbles, still sounding really tired. I nod and step into the warm shower.

"I've got a surprise for you after this." He says before he closes the door behind him.

I nodded thinking about what it was. It could be anything.

What if he's willing to let me go?

I finish shampooing and washing myself as I step out and dry myself.

I put on the clothes Harry left for me and got up. He wasn't in the room so I tried to look for him.

I walked towards the door that lead to the hallway and luckily it was unlocked. I opened it and went downstairs seeing Niall and Harry talking. Harry noticed I walked in and he greeted me.

"Morning Zayn." Harry says and hands me a plate of breakfast. I greeted back and began to eat, wondering what the surprise was.

Niall went back down to the basement where they kept the hostages.

I gulped feeling nervous, remembering about Ashton. The last time I saw him was when we slept on the middle of the road. Dumbest idea.

But we were just so tired and helpless.

Niall then came back up with people hand cuffed.

Liam and Lucky.

My eyes widened in excitement, worry, confusion, and relief. All the mixed emotions made me stay frozen.