25.

Zayn

I woke up feeling cold and empty, remembering the events from last night and I smile to myself. I looked to my side seeing nobody there. Harry wasn't laying beside me like he was last night.

My heart began pounding nervously and I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I looked around the and heard noises coming from outside of my room. I frowned and put my pajama pants on and walked out without a shirt.

There was people getting ready for a shooting because they had shields, vests, guns and masks. I searched for Harry but he was no where to be seen.

I slowly jogged over to someone.

"Excuse me, uh do you know where Harry's at?" I ask a random guy. He looked around and shook his head no.

I sigh in frustration and walk around the new headquarters in search for Harry. I sped to every door and room to find him but I just couldn't find him.

I kept walking and walking with my heart beating faster every minute until I bumped into a girl with dark tan skin, bright green eyes and long brown hair. She had a doll like button nose and plumped pink lips.

"Oh I'm sorry." She apologizes and moves aside. "You seem lost."

I let out a nervous laugh and answer back. "I'm just looking for the leader here, his names Harry."

She nods. "Hm I saw him this morning but he was in the cafeteria eating with some other guy."

I frowned at her last sentence and raised an eyebrow just so she can repeat what she just said.

"He was eating with morning with some other guy." She repeated herself.

"Well where is he now?!" I ask feeling a little frustrated.

She thinks for a little moment. "Just follow me... " She trailed off. "What's your name?"

"Zayn."

"Nice, Zayn. The names Cindy." I nodded and wanted for her to lead me to where ever Harry could be.

She walked through hallways until we got to a door that said 'Office.'

"He might be in here. Just knock." She whispered and walked away. I thanked her and turned around.

I knocked on the door and waited for a answer. I heard footsteps and the door slowly opened. I see a tired looking Harry open up and looked at me happily.

"Were you here the whole time without telling me?" I whisper yelled not wanting anyone hearing us.

Harry frowned and rubbed his chin. "I had some planning to do Zayn, I had to get out earlier."

"I mean you could've just told me instead of leaving me after we just did it." I argued.

Harry was about to talk until some guy with a beanie covering his curly hair and glasses walked out of the office without saying a word or looking at me.

I stared at him until he was gone for sure.

"Why was he in there with you Harry?!" I ask angrily.

"Baby he just works with me, he helped me plan out." Harry groans and grabs my wrists pulling me closer to him.

"Dont call me that right now." I hiss and pull my wrists away. "Someone told me you guys were eating breakfast together."

Harry just rolled his eyes and grabbed my cheeks with both hands. I was about to move away until he then grabbed my waist tightly.

"Zayn if you think I'm cheating on you, you're terribly wrong. I can't even look at a guy without feeling guilt. Zayn you are my one and only okay? I know I should've warned you but you looked so peaceful sleeping and I didn't wanna wake you up. I will do it next time if I have to and I'm so sorry for just leaving you after last night." He grabs my hands and kisses them.

My heart melted and I just pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry for over reacting Haz, I just can't stand thinking about you with another man."

"Don't ever worry about that Zee, I love you and only you." Harry whispered and kisses my head.

I sighed in relief. "So what's the plan?" I ask.

"Okay, the purge is close to an ending. 5 more days till it ends and we need Anwar dead before it's too late." Harry says. I nodded and wait for him to continue.

"So we're planning on sneak attacking his whole team and then him for last. But if that doesn't work out then we kill Anwar first and if his men decide to fight back we just bomb that place. But if they choose not to fight back then we let him be." Harry explained.

"Good." I nodded in agreement. "So we start tomorrow or?"

"Yup." Harry said. "Tomorrow morning. It won't be that easy as it sounds but hopefully it is."

"Kay." I purse my lips together and look down. Harry furrowed his eyebrows and lifts my chin up to look at him. "What's wrong princess?"

"Just be careful, really really careful." I sighed and hold his hand rubbing my thumb on his knuckles.

"I will baby. I promise." He smiles. "Now let's train you a bit before we fight."

I nod and follow him to a gym room before lifting weights and excerising.

-
⬇ I m p o r t a n t

I'm sorry I haven't updated in long time :( I've been busy with school ughhh but I really want to finish this book cause' I got an idea  for another one. But don't worry this one's almost done always and it won't be rushed.