6.

Zayn

This crazy guy then pulled me out of the car taking me to some large underground parking lot.

It was built with bricks covering up some entrances and the whole crew was waiting there and talking like if it was another normal day.

"I'm here!" The curly haired boy yelled.

Everyone cheered and greeted him as he walked in.

Steven and Kevin then walked up to Harry.

"I put them in the rooms." Kevin said.

"Together or?" Harry asked.

"No, in separate rooms but those were the only ones left so if you put Zayn in one room, he'll be with either one of them." Steven then joined in.

"Oh, that's fine." Harry smirked. "Then I'll just share my room with Zayn."

My stomach then churned at those words and looks. I stared at him with anger.

"What babe, it'll be fun." He winked and pulled me roughly.

We walked across the whole crew and their eyes where all over me.

They looked even creepier without their masks. They had scars and dirty faces. They stared at me coldly.

I looked away from them immediately.

Harry then opened the door leading to a large room. How does a parking lot have fucking rooms?!

"Welcome to our room." Harry said as he pushed me in and closed the door behind him.

I fell onto the dusty cold ground. It was pitch black inside and that's when Harry turned on a light bulb hanging from the ceiling.

"This one's probably the best out of all the rooms in here." He said as he took his mask off his head and put it on a table.

I looked down at my hands avoiding eye contact hoping he'd understand that my hands were hurting hella bad from the leash.

"Oh yeah." He looked at me then back down at my hands.

He walked towards me and untied the leash off my now swollen hands.

They were red and puffy and I just looked up at him in anger.

"What babe? You deserved it since you wanna use your dirty mouth." Harry chuckled and traced his large fingers down my face.

"Damn, to know you're not only a hostage but you're my hostage makes me wonder what sort of things I can do with you." He smirked and bit his lip.

"How did that Anwar cunt find you?" He asked.

"Psh I dont know." I shrugged my shoulders and looked down.

"Hmm should've known." Harry said. "Well just to tell you, you're perfectly safe here so don't try to escape. And even if you dare to escape you know we would find you all over again, with this tracker." He smirked and pulled me up.

"What are going to do with t-that?!" I asked as fear rages over me.

"What do you think?" Harry laughed and opened the door.

I stayed silent as he was leading me to a medical area. I saw Lucky and Liam sitting down with healing tape around their neck.

Their eyes lit up once they saw me.

"Zay-" Liam tried to speak then got hit on the head with a bat.

My stomach felt a thump as he hit the ground.