16.

Zayn  A/N: I know I'm a little too late but this is Lucky ^

Lucky dropped the pan and he shaking in fear. I knew Lucky was against violence but he did it to protect me.

"Lucky it's gonna be okay." I tried calming him down while looking at Harry's unconscious body.

Lucky shook his head. "I didn't mean to do it, I'm sorry."

Harry then started to groan and wake up.

I felt terrible leaving him there but I had to leave now.

"Do you know where the keys are?" I asked Lucky completely ignoring his apology.

"Which ones?" He asked.

"Some key for handcuffs and another for a room in the basement." I answer, hoping he knew where they were.

He nodded and lead me a bedroom.

"These?" He asked holding a pair of keys.

"I don't know but let's try." I grabbed them and we both ran down the basement.

Ashton's hand was covered in blood but he was okay.

I quickly grabbed a random key and tried unlocking it.

"Be careful." Lucky warned, covering his mouth. Ashton just stared calmly waiting to be uncuffed.

"There!" I whisper yelled and took the cuffs off Ashton. Ashton's large hands were bloody red.

"Lucky, go help Ashton rinse off while I open the room door for Liam." I ordered.

Lucky nodded and lead Ashton up the basement.

I walked to the chained up room. I grabbed another key and unlocked quickly. I opened it to seeing Liam chained up to the bed.

"Liam!" I ran over to him. He fluttered his eyes open but they were bruised badly.

"Zayn?" He mumbled. "What're you doing here?"

"We're leaving, come on!" I whisper yelled and unlocked the chains that were on him.

"How'd you find me," He asked. "How did you get the keys?"

"Thank Lucky, he found the keys." I said.

Once he was out of the chains I helped him up.

"I'm sorry for what I said." Liam mumbled looking down in shame.

"Its okay.. I mean we can't control what we're saying when we're mad. Everything just comes out of no where." I patted Liam's shoulder.

He nodded and we quickly went up the basement.

Ashton and Lucky came running towards with fear on their faces.

"What's going on you two?" I asked quickly calming them down.

"N-Niall has a shot gun and he's coming here right now." Ashton panted heavily.

Lucky put his hands on his knees breathing heavily.

"We gotta go before Harry wakes up and Niall comes." Lucky said.
The sound of Harry's name hurt my heart. Knowing he got knocked out. What would've happened if Lucky never hit him?

We all nodded in agreement and ran down the mansion's stair case.

"Wait here." Lucky suddenly said, he ran towards a room and grabbed two medical backpacks.

The front door was normal, it didn't have any chains locked onto it so we just unlocked it by the door knob and ran out.

Lucky handed each of us flashlights because it was night and pitch black.

"Just keep running." Liam panted and turned on his flash light.

That's when I remembered about the tracker. Shit!

"Wait!" I stopped my pace not believing what I'm about to say.

"What Zayn?!" Ashton asked. "We have to leave right now!"

"I can't." I said. "Remember that tracker they planted in my back?"
Everyone's face went cold.

"Zayn we're not leaving you.." Lucky whisper yelled and tugged my arm.

"They'll find us soon anyways." I mumbled sadly.  "There's no point hoping at all."

"Zayn who fuckings cares when we could fight back?" Liam spat.

"Liam, have you seen how much men they recruited?" I lost my patience and face palmed my forehead.

"Just go, as long as you're safe it's my only concern." I said confidently.

Lucky's eyes began to water. "No, Zayn please."

"Zayn come on, you helped us escape so now its our turn." Ashton said and tugged my arm.

I pulled back roughly and shook my head.

"Just go!" I yelled with so much emotion.

Liam stepped up and grabbed me by the face.

"No Zayn, what makes you think we're just gonna leave you behind and suffer?! You're coming with us, we're gonna find happiness as soon as this all ends!" Liam yelled gripping my face firmly.

"My happiness is already back there.." I whispered and felt a tear coming down my face, referring to Harry.

"What?" Liam whiskered back. I then saw bright car lights coming our way.

"They're here!" Ashton whisper yelled.

"Just go you guys!" I told them but they didn't listen. Liam pulled my arm and forced me to the side of the road. Of course I couldn't break free due to Liam's strength.

Liam threw me to the grass that was hiding behind trees and branches.

"Ashton hold his arms and Lucky hold his legs." Liam demanded sternly.

"What're you doing?!" I asked in fear. My voice trembling.

"Getting that tracker outta you." Liam said and pulled Ashton's bandana and shoved it in my mouth.

I was in shock, couldn't move. I just felt tears spilling down my cheeks not prepared about what was gonna happen.

"I can't look." Lucky hippcuped and looked away, still locking my legs to the ground.

Ashton holding my arms as Liam took something sharp out of the backpack. As much as I wanted to yell at the top of my lungs, I couldn't. With the bandana shoved deeply into my mouth while the fear and shock rising over me.

I gave Lucky begging and pleading eyes that signaled "please don't do this?"

Lucky shut his eyes tightly as his tears spilled down his face. "I'm sorry Zayn but this is the only way we could all escape easily. I love you bro."

I then felt a gush of anger flowing through my body. Were they only doing this for themselves or do they really care?

Liam shuffled next to me, pulling my face into his neck as he teared my shirt from behind.

"Zayn remember we all love you so much and wish this wouldn't be happing, but it has to happen. We're not leaving you in this misery. Please understand that."

That's when I felt a sharp pain in my back. The feeling of sharp metal stabbing through soft skin, cutting deeply inside your artery's but instead behind your neck.

I let out a blood curdling scream and everything soon got blurry.

-

Q: do you think Lucky, Ashton and Liam were only cutting the tracker out of Zayns back so they can escape without getting caught again or do you think they truely love Zayn and wouldn't dare to leave him behind?  I'd love to see your thoughts ;)