18.

Zayn

I woke up to being on a hospital bed. Curtains closed but the bright dim light peeking through them.

I groaned as I felt some sharp pain behind my neck. The last thing I remember was getting stabbed in the back of my neck by Liam.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up looking around the room. There was a button to press when you wanted to call in a doctor so I obviously pressed it, needing to get out of here.

A doctor rushed in and stood by my side.

"Is something wrong Mr. Malik?" She asked and pressed a hand on my forehead.

"Bring my friends in." I mumbled, slapping her hand away. She nodded and quickly left.

I sighed in frustration, wishing I never left. Wishing I stayed with Harry.

I wouldn't be in pain physically and mentally if I haven't left.

The door then opened, Liam, Ashton, and Lucky walked in with worried faces. Especially Lucky.

"Hey Zayn." Lucky mumbled sounding ashamed.

"Where are we?" I asked angrily. Yes angrily, I'm mad at the fact that they had to rip out the tracker and force me to go with them instead when I could've been with Harry, cozy and snuggled up with him.

I just miss him. He's like home for me. He's my happiness. Yes, he did break my heart when he basically didn't deny that he liked killing humans but there must be a reason why he has so much hate towards some people to the point he wants to kill them all.

"At a hospital." Liam answered, glaring at me.

"No shit, I'm talking about the location. How far have you guys traveled." I spat glaring at each one of them.

"Very far, you're lucky we walked a long ass time to get you to a hospital." Liam said.

Liam's sudden cockiness made my blood boil.

"I didn't ask to be stabbed in the back of the neck just for your safety!" I yelled loudly. Then it felt like a sharp knife sliced where my surgery was taken.

I yelped in pain and shut my eyes tightly, trying to sooth my neck with my hand but it just hurt worse when I dabbed a finger over the patch of fabric.

"Stop Liam!" Lucky argued. "He's in pain, he's weak, don't fucking stress him out anymore!" Lucky defended me and stood next to me.

Liam glared angrily at us. "I didn't take that tracker out of you for my safety, I did it to help you. I did it to make them stop catching you every time you'd escape." He said sternly.

"I did it because you're my bestfriend and I care for you, why can't you fucking get that through your brain!" Liam yelled.

I sat there stating back at him.

"You heard me say that I was gonna stay, you damn well heard me. I wanted to stay because Harry treated me nicely, I wanted you guys to find happiness because I saw how you guys weren't happy back at that mansion. You guys were depressed and unhealthy, don't even deny it 'cause I saw it with my own eyes. Look how skinny Lucky got for the past few weeks. Look how bruised and wounded Ashton got eh? Look at yourself Liam." I paused to breath in again.

"Yes, at first I was planning on escaping with you all but once I saw how Harry was laying unconsciously on the ground.. I-I felt terrible. It hurt my heart to see him in that position." My voice trembled.

Lucky then joined in. "It was my fault for hitting him, I'm so sorry Zayn."

"Don't be, you did it to save me I guess." I reassured Lucky.