19.

[[A/N: the first part of this chapter is kind of rushed. Sorry about that. Like I said before, I like having my books going straight to the point instead of procrastinating.]]

Harry

We made it to the hospital and it looked quite empty. I hopped off and ran my hands through my curls hoping Zayn was there.

We walked in the hospital seeing nurses and patients doing there job until they stopped when they heard us walk in.

At first they gave us confused, weird looks until their face suddenly changed to fear once they saw the guns.

I stepped up and looked around the waiting room. Zayn was no where to be seen.

I walked up to some random nurse and she gulped nervously.

"Is there a guy named Zayn who came around here?" I asked the nurse sternly.

She nodded and gripped on her clipboard tightly.

"U-uhh yeah uh he just left for some reason, he said he had to go." She stuttered. I rolled my eyes in frustration due to her nervousness.

"Is he hurt in any way." I asked even though I already knew he was hurt from the tracker.

"Yeah h-he just finished his surgery and he's barley recovering-" she then stopped. "Wait why am I telling you this!?"

"Because he's mine and tell me where the fuck he went!" I yelled at the nurse making her flinch.

Then the door slammed shut revealing Liam with angry eyes

"Why are you looking for Zayn when all you do is use him!" Liam yelled in anger.

I gritted my teeth and stared back at him.

"Never in a million years would I ever use Zayn." I said coldly with so much trust.

"Uh huh? So you never killed people for your own entertainment eh?" Liam pouted in a teasingly manner. "You never used Zayn for your own pleasure?"

He said, sounding like he knew everything about me and Zayns relationship.

"Never." I said confidently before storming towards Liam.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt before body slamming him down on the ground. He groaned in pain and quickly stood back up.

"Search the hospital, no harm shall come to Zayn nor the nurses!" I ordered before taking care of Liam.

I pointed to the exit, sigaling them that Zayns no longer in the building.

The team nodded obediently and ran out of the hospital searching for my Zayn.

He must be really weak and tired.

Liam then punched me out of my thoughts with anger flowing through his fists. I gripped my nose in pain.

I groaned in anger and grabbed Liam, shoved him roughly on the ground and took out my pistol.

He quickly put his hands up.

"Liam why do you do this?" I asked him teasingly, keeping my foot on his chest. Restraining him from getting up. "Why do you find it entertaining to get people angry with you when you know damn well you'll get your ass beat."

He glared at me angrily, but yet scared when he saw the pistol aiming at him.

"Why?" I asked again coldly.

He bit his lip trying to keep some words from slipping out of his mouth.

This time I put the pistol on his head waiting for an answer.

The nurses and patients were gone by now.. No where to be seen. Where have they gone to?

"Liam answer goddamnit!" I gritted my teeth. "Now that I got you cornered and no where to escape, you can't talk? But when you're far from me, you can say shit."

Liam then looked behind me with wide eyes.

A weak voice came from behind me as I turned around.

"Harry.. " Zayn spoke up, looking drowsy and dizzy.

"Zayn!" My heart skipped a few beats when I laid eyes on him.  My baby. He wasn't in a good condition though,

He then collasped onto his knees slowly closing his eyes. "I need you Haz, please come back." He whispered with so much lust.

He then fell on the ground and my heart sank. Shit!

I looked back at Liam who was still laying on the ground, knowing when I let go of him, he'll quickly find something and use it to fight me.

Then I looked at Zayn. His body helpless and weak.

"Fuck!" I cursed and shoved my pistol back in my pocket. I ran over to Zayns conscious body and held him closely.

"What's wrong, what's wrong, what's wrong!" I yelled to myself and slapped Zayns cheek softly. I made his light body sit up as I checked the back of his neck.

It was wrapped and taped safely with a few blood stains on it. Who hurt him in the first place? Or did he do it himself?

I could see his spine rising over his skin as I held his warm body close to me.

"Someone help!" I yelled and carried Zayn bridal style.

To my surprise Liam didn't fight back at me, instead he called in a nurse who was hiding this whole time.

The nurse rushed in, still frightened.

"What's wrong with my baby!? Fix him, do something!" I yelled at the nurse as I gently laid Zayn on the ground.

The nurse didn't answer and checked his pulse.

"He's fine, h-he just passed out due to the heat and his recovery." She said coldly. "Just tell him to rest for now on."

She lead us to a cozy room and shut the door behind her. 

I picked up Zayn and set him on it gently. My little angel looked peaceful laying there. So innocent.

I kissed his forehead feeling happy and accomplished that I've managed to find him even without his tracker.

Another nurse came in with a plate of fruit and water. I saved most of it for Zayn and sat there, waiting for him to wake up. Waiting for him to know that he's with me safely.

I took a clipboard and a piece of paper and began writing things while Zayn sleeps peacefully beside me.

I'll always protect you, Zee

I'll always have you in my arms when you need me

I'll be there, holding your hand while the Annual Purge siren goes off..

Sigaling us that we survived this crisis together

I'll be there with you Zayn no matter how many people say I use you or how many people say I'm a bad person. Cause' I know in my heart I'll always be a good person just for you...

I sometimes might not show my love for you but baby believe me.. You're really special to me.. I'd even take a bullet for you if I had too.
I love you Zayn. And I mean it.

I put the pen down and rolled the paper up and stuck it in my pocket.

I crawled on the bed, I laid beside him and wrapped my arms around him gently trying not to hurt him or wake him.

The night then became silent as my mind drifted off.