15.

Harry

I was left in the kitchen feeling angry and heated. I pulled onto my curls and groaned in frustration.

"Uh Harry?" I heard Kevin's voice behind me.

"Yeah?" I groan and turn around. He had his phone in his hand.

"Anwar wants to talk to you." He says and hands me the phone.

I groan even louder, not wanting to talk to that bastard right now. But deep down I wanna know what he has to say.

The phone ringed again and I answered it. I put the phone to my ear.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"Chill man,  I just wanna have a little chat with you." I heard Anwars annoying voice say through the phone.

"I know you do, just get to the point." I spat and run my hands through my curls.

"I'm just warning you right now, since you didn't let me have my hostages back then I'll go kill you myself and take over your whole team." Anwar says.

I laugh at how dumb he sounds.

"In your dreams Hadid." I chuckle and listen to what else he wants to say.

"I'm not playing Styles, I'll go get your ass right now if I have to." He threatened.

"If you step foot in here once again, I'll snap your throat you hear me?!" I yell harshly through the phone. "Just fucking leave us alone or else."

Anwar chuckled and I could feel his evil smirk through the call.

"Or else what?" He played me.

"You know damn well what would happen to you." I growl and ended the call.

I through the phone to the ground roughly. I'm now already angry than I was before. I pace around the room back and fourth thinking.

I need something to calm me down. I thought about a warm bath and made my way to my room.

I unlocked the door, remembering I yelled at Zayn. I opened the door to seeing him laying stomach flat on the bed with his face shoved in the pillow sleeping.

I walked over to the bed where Zayn was laying and rubbed his raven hair.

He groaned in pleasure, loving the feeling of his head being massaged. I smiled and pecked his cheek.

That was when he fluttered his eyes open, he glared at me for a moment then rolled the other away avoiding me.

"Zayn please look at me." I mumble and rubbed his back.

He ignored me and covered his face with the pillow.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, I was just so mad for him treating you like that." I explain.

He ignored me still and I heard a light sniffle.

My heart sank and that's when I forced him up onto my lap and sat on the bed.

"Zayn." I called him once again and lifted his head up to look at me. "Talk to me baby."

His eyes were red as if he'd been crying for hours. He probably cried himself to sleep. "I'm so sorry baby, I never meant to yell at you."

"If it makes you feel better I'll let you talk with Liam.." I say hoping that it would make him talk.

His face lit up and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you, Harry." He sniffles and buries his face into my chest. I felt jealously rising over me at the fact that he's excited to see Liam.