22.

[A/N: I'm sorrrryyyy! Don't hate me after this chapter.😭well I hate myself for this anyways.]

Zayn

"You." Anwar pointed at Harry and my heart legitimately sank to my stomach.

I felt warm liquid run down my face and it felt like I was drowning in my own tears. "Please no." I begged and started squirming to get out of the man's grip.

Harry had some confidence in his eyes. It didn't look like he was afraid at all.

He glared at Anwar and back at the pistol that was now pointing on his forehead.

"Goodbye." Anwar laughed. "Got any last words Harry?"

Harry breathed out heavily and looked down. I could see a tear fall down his eyes as his head stayed down.

He looked straight at me with watery red eyes.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this earlier Zayn. I wanted it to be a perfect time to tell you. I wanted it to be beautiful... But I guess I was too late baby. I love you so much Zayn." He whispered and gripped my hand.

My heart shattered and I couldn't find the words to say.

"I-I love you more Ha-" I hicupped before Lucky spoke up.

His eyes were stinging red.

"No! Shoot me, just shoot me." Lucky yelled. "I never even realized, I was so blind to see that how much you love each other. Why would you wanna separate two lovers from each other Anwar? Is your heart that cold?!" He cried.

"J-just take me alright? I want the best for my best friends... And I just wanna leave this cruel world and be with my mum again." He trailed off.

Lucky never told us he lost his mum. My heart was too broken to even feel sad and terrible anymore.

Liam's looked at Lucky with sad and apologetic eyes.

Anwar face was blank.

"Lucky..." Ashton whispered over to Lucky.

Lucky gave him a weak reassuring smile and stood up. He walked over to Anwar.

"Promise me that you will never ever, hurt any of my best friends after this." Lucky stood face to face with Anwar.

Anwar admired Luckys face before nodding a bit. "I just have to teach these guys a lesson... " He trailed off.

"No please Lucky!" I yelled at him

"I love you guys so much.. Liam, Ashton, Zayn... And I wish you and Harry the best." He nodded with a last tear running down his face.

"No Lucky stop!" I basically bawled my eyes out as Anwar made Lucky kneel down.

Harry literally pushed Louis away from him and held me tightly covering my face in his chest.

I tried pushing Harry away to save my baby brother but it was too late. A loud gun shot was heard and I couldn't bare to look to my left.

I cried my lungs out and buried my face in Harry's neck. My face and throat felt steaming hot from all the crying and yelling.

"Fuck!" I cried and shut my eyes tightly. I looked up to see Liam with his face full of tears and little bit of blood. They escorted him away and I looked at a dead eyed Ashton.

He was in shock as the other people escorted him away with Liam.

My vision was blurry due to the wet tears still falling out.

"Just don't look Zayn." Harry demanded and roughly shoved my head down on his chest. I could hear he was in pain. He's as broken as I am. He knew damn well that Lucky was like a little brother to me.

My heart, stomach, head was aching so bad I didn't even have the energy to stand anymore.

I fell down onto the ground, still fully awake.

"I wanna die." I sniffled and shut my eyes.

"Shh." Harry shushed me and held me back up into his arms.

The other men escorted us both out of the room where Lucky's lifeless body laid.

Ashton

The last thing I remembered when I woke up was the gore still flashing in my head.

Oh how the bullet went straight into his head and out. How the blood exploded from across the room and onto my face. How the blood stained his white blonde skin and hair. How he just immediately fell onto the hard ground and Anwar not looking ashamed of what he had just did.

I felt sick to my stomach and ran to the nearest trashcan. Everything I ate from the last three hours came up.

I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and sat back down on the bed as I stared down at my hands.

I know that traumatic event will never leave my head.

Why did it have to be the angel out of the whole group? Why did it have to the most kindest and big hearted person from the group?

Well the actually answer is, Lucky deserved to leave this cruel, disgusting, untrustworthy world. He was too pure and innocent. He didn't belong here, he's too good for this world. He deserves to go to heaven with his mother who raised him well. Lucky had a kind loving soul. He wouldn't even hurt a fly.

Memories of his light crystal blue eyes and platinum blonde hair, he was handsome, sweet and charming. He's a true angel.

He's a strong solider and fought through half of this crisis. After all of what he saw and went through, he didn't give up.

Yeah maybe I just met him like a two weeks ago, but damn he was unbelievably outgoing. He was scared at times but he pulled himself together and fought.

A last flash of his bright wide smile suddenly disappeared into the dark lifeless room.

My heart sank and I fell on the bed and shoved my face to the pillow.

The train of tears came back again.

-

I'm sad too :\ but don't worry, Lucky's spirit is gonna come around in one of these chapters.