Chapter 3: The Mate Meeting

(A/n, I drew Mason up above!^^^ Ugly, I know.)

I quickly make some scrambled eggs and bacon. And by that, I mean, loads of bacon. You can never have too much bacon. I like bacon, can you tell?

Phoenix walks into the kitchen, scratching her head. She grins and sits on a gray stool that was tucked neatly underneath the island table. I frown and cock my head to the side.

"What?" I pull out some plates and put five strips of bacon and two eggs on Phoenix's plate. I put it in front of her and hand her a fork. She offers a wide smile. I roll my eyes and fill my plate up with five strips of cooked bacon and two eggs.

"No, I just can't wait to meet my mate." Phoenix evil smirks as I growl.

"You're going because mom and dad aren't here. Not so you can find your mate." I growl, sliding a stool from underneath the island. I grin sneakily and cross my arms over my stomach. "Actually, I have a better idea. You stay in your bedroom and I will have Rick and Jack gaurd your door." I nod approvingly at my idea.

She however, being the disobedient and hormonal teenage girl she is, shakes her head. She glares at me as I nod triumphantly.

"No! I'm not staying in my room doing nothing, I wanna meet my mate!" She yells, grabing her plate and running off towards her bedroom door.

I grunt. She's only fourteen, no way in hell I'm letting her leave. For gods sakes, her mate may not even be there!

I roll my eyes and tuck back in her stool.

I finish up my breakfast and head up to my bedroom, trying to find clothes for the Mate Ceremony. I go into my walk in closet, rummaging through clothes.

Since I'm only working there and not participating, I don't have to dress up. Although, we are hosting about eight packs...and I guess it would be very unprofessional of me. Aw, hell, who cares?

I pull out a black suit along with a dark blue tie. I decide on black dress shoes along with black slacks. I put on the clothes, it squeezing against my body. I quickly loosen the collar and tug down the tie. I undo a few buttons so you see the start of my abbs. I look in the mirror that hung so neatly in front of me.

I look at my hair and mess around with it a little, my hair falling over my eyes. I hear loud footsteps followed by my bedroom door being swung open. I look over my shoulder to see Phoenix in a bright blue lace dress that ended just above her knees. The dress had no sleeves and the stunning lace started just above her chest. She had on her golden heart shaped locket along with golden bracelets.

She had her hair in a bun, white diamonds in her hair. Her bangs were tucked neatly behing her hair with the rest covering her forehead. Bright white gloves were cupped around her hands and went up to her elbows. She had on an excited expression. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask, turning around to face her. I furrow my eyebrows together and I cross my arms over my chest. She rolls her eyes in return.

"The Mate Ceremony starts in fifteen minutes! Everyone is at the Moon Goddess temple!" She rushes through her words, over exaggerating with hand movements.

The temple is where we have gatherings, ceremonies, meetings, or where we go to pray to the Moon Goddess. The Moon Goddess is the creater of all. She created the world, werewolves, and everything or anything you could think of. Basically how humans believe in their "God". Like Christans or whatever. So basically, it's our version of that.

Our Moon Goddess had beautifully placed snow white hair with the most brightest blue eyes you've ever seen. She had pale skin and dark brown lips. Nothing about her was dull or unkept. She gave us werewolves mates. Mates are like true love or like a soul mate. But of course, I don't like talking about that. So lets get off the subject, shall we?