Chapter 11- Future Luna

It's the day of Phoenix's first shift. During one's first shift, they are brought to a cabin somewhere in the woods. I know, much like a horror film or movie. But in that cabin where they stay, the person is accompanied by another of their choice. Since Phoenix indeed has a mate, he was more than happy to go with. Like we all guessed, my sister will be staying in the cabin for three days. Of course one day to shift and the second and third to recover. When you are shifting for the first time, all your energy is completely drained.

While many would say that being in the woods in such a fragile state would be dumb for the fact of rouges, we see as strong. Firstly, Phoenix has her Alpha mate with her, so if anyone even tries anything, they will most likely die from him. I've heard he is great in combat, so we'll have to wait and see about that. Secondly, I also heard that when you have your mate around you in a time of illness, then you miraculously start to heal more effortlessly.

So I guess it was a better decision to have him go of course. Besides, I have so much stuff to do.

Today is the day we are greeting in new pack members. So I have to get ready for that along with Cleo. And since we are doing that, we will all be meeting back up in the Moon Goddess temple, as per usual. We will have a ceremony- much like Phoenix's- and that would be when the new people will fight against me and the gamma.

Then after the Ceremony, I would most likely have to help more around the pack with the school children and so on and so forth. Then it's the weekend so I get to spend time with Cleo. My parents are arriving from vacation on Monday so we will see how that goes- when they meet mine and Phoenix's mate. My mother likes to make a big deal out of everything so I will most likely have to find a way to shut her up.

But within the whole next week, I am gonna have to try to set up this "Luna finding" crap. The basics, contact millions of packs, set up a simulator for all the ladies, somehow transport them all over to our pack, simulate them more, and find out who is going to be our future Luna. Easy. I put my head in the palms of my hands.

Well, we do have that humongous run down castle somewhere in our pack territory. So I guess I can maybe send over my Omegas and pack members to fix everything up... Since we have a wealthy pack, I know I can order a ton of furniture and hire some more people to unload everything. Then there's the electricity and pluming issues in the whole castle.

While the whole castle is abandoned and all, I am going to have to go over some files on who has it in their property. Money isn't a problem with all of this, it's time that's currently our enemy. I have to most likely get this all over with within two weeks. But the ordering issue is that we won't get all the furniture in the time we want it. I know everyone will be okay to help because this is their future Luna we're talking about here.

Besides, I saw that the castle is really huge, it takes up so much land that I'm worried we'll get lost. Without a map through the whole place, you're definitely going to get lost. So I'll have to print out some posters saying 'where you are' and basically the place in general. Another problem we're most likely gonna have to face is the fact that everyone in this pack thinks that the castle is haunted, which is just a young pup's tale.

But I'm probably gonna have to lecture all of them back into thinking that it's a regular castle, nothing scary about it whatsoever. Moon Goddess knows I'm not hiring no scooby doo to find out something that I already know. There's no ghosts in there! I groan, mind linking the Alpha.

We need to call a pack meeting. I have an idea for the future Luna crisis but we first need to get the pack members to stop believing an old pup's tale. I growl through the link, not liking how our pack could be so gullible.