Chapter 36: Found Once More

If you haven't read the last chapter, read it before this one.

THANK YOUUUU

~~~~

Mason's POV_

After tackling Keagon, I look quickly down to see that not only was he in terrible condition, but my sister was even worse. A thundering growl bellows out so loud, I'm pretty sure I created an avalanche somewhere in the world. My blood feels like it's on fire, I'm so angry. It all pumps through my veins in rage. So much, I get a headache. Hell, even my wolf is pissed. My discolored blue eyes soon become pitch black. I throw my head up into the air and let out a loud blood curling howl of anger. Most likely any living thing within miles from here, are probably running like hell away from this area.

Snapping my jaws at the rouges, I warn them. One step closer, and it's their deaths. They all tread around me in a large circle, staring at my stance and every move I make. I just glare at them and soon my jaws start to create foam.

Now, let me explain. Back to the beginning....

~ Flashback ~

"Dang it Keith, get me a damn lead!" I roar at him, making him take a step back. It's been about a month and we only got a few hints here and there. But it's still not enough for me to blame someone for my sister and her mate's disappearance.

We had went and visited the cabin actually a very long time ago but it was empty. All that was found was claw marks everywhere, blood stains, and broken everything. We have been trying to get fingerprints but you obviously can't do that with wolves so that idea was a lost cause. Every turn we made, it lead to pure disappointment. We tried to track the blood but it sure as hell didn't work. So I did the only thing I could think of to calm down.

I opened my lap top and a yellow sticky note was stuck to the screen.

Search the mail,

The truth will be found.

Friends should not be trusted.

-Oblivious .

I look at the hand writing and frown. Search the mail?

Continuing to frown, I put the sticky note on the table and open up the waterfox tab. As soon as I type in a -Gm-, the website popped up. I click on it and it leads me into Jasper's email. Why would he not sign out? Oh right, I took over suddenly. Almost forgot. With a settled face, I click on some of his e-mails. Oh, the things he never told me.

You ---Prepared to make a deal?

XXUNKNOWNXX ---Depends on what you're willing to make out.

You ---How about Alpha Keagon and his mate? You had asked about Cleo, is that right? Continue to help me with this, and you will get Cleo.

XXUNKNOWNXX ---Sure, Alpha Jasper. But what's in it for you?

You---Oh trust me, I have my own personal gain from this.

~~~~You have attempted to erase the chat~~~~

~~~~Attempt failed~~~~

XXUNKNOWNXX ---What exactly are you proposing?

You ---I'll get Mason out into the forest. All you have to worry about is giving him the serum. I will send it over with one of my men. Give that to him and I will as well send over another memory wiping serum. Give that to him and then I'll give you Cleo. As long as you don't kill him, it's fine. I request that you do beat him, but you drop him off relatively close to my pack. I will make sure my warriors are not stationed around the perimeter.

XXUNKNOWNXX ---Proposal accepted.

~~~~You have attempted to erase the chat~~~~

~~~~Attempt failed~~~~

-Few months ago-

You ---So we have a situation. I had fallen in love with Mason. I'm not giving you Mason nor Cleo. Please kindly return Alpha Keagon and Phoenix back to me.

XXUNKNOWNXX ---You see, I've been rather generous about all of this. I could have just taken Mason in the very beginning but I didn't. So let's make a new deal. Return Cleo back to me, or else you won't be getting Keagon nor his mate back.

-One month ago-

You ---Consider the deal, made.

-Just now-

XXUNKNOWNXX ---Back out of the deal, huh?

I click out with my jaw dropped. Clearing my throat, I clear my mind and mind link some of my top warriors.

Find Jasper and put him in the dungeons. Keep him in for questioning. Make it seem like he just needs to see someone in the dungeons but as soon as he walks in, bam, close the door. Don't question it. I will let you know afterwards. I grumble, making my pack member nod their head.

Lets end this once and for all.

Trying to wrap my brain around this, I get a brain splitting headache.

~ Flashback Over ~

A rouge jumps for me and I easily snap their neck, hearing a loud crack. The lifeless wolf falls to the ground and soon shifts back into a human. The other two wolves look at me with realization.

They had realized who I am.

Keith, get over here by Jawdon river. Found Keagon and Phoenix. There are two wolves, but I will kill one. I will continue to keep one alive until you get here. Then we will take him to the dungeon. But get here fast and hurry. Also, get some other warriors. I say to my Gamma, him nodding through the link.

I will, Alpha. We're really close so we will be there in three minuets. He reports back to me, making me nod my head.

I lunge at the stronger looking rouge and quickly bite his neck. Just like that, he dies. Is it just me or are all the rouges getting weaker day by day?

Oh man, the look on the last wolf's face. Priceless. His once strong expression had dropped in a matter of seconds. Now his face was pulled back into a sad look. Yup, I made the right decision in keeping him alive. 

I start circling him. All he does is unsurely circles me back. That happens for a while until I talk to him.

Where is your Alpha? I rumble with anger, feeling as if if I were to say another word, I would snap.

Um, I-I won't t-tell you. The rouge whispers out in fear.

I only smirk. Challenge accepted.

And just like that, Kieth as well as two other warriors, pounce on him.

Someone get my sister. I mind link to them, nodding to Phoenix. One of them nods and picks her up bridal style.

I, meanwhile, motion for someone to put some damn shorts on Keagon. Because hell no, I ain't touching that. My members look at me disgusted until I growl at them to continue. Finally so he isn't naked, I get one of my members to get him onto my back. But because Keagon is so freaking buff, they had to have two people do it.

I don't finally move until he is secured. Then off we go into the direction of home.

~

It's short and all, but I gotta study for some tests soooo....

Good enough. 

~Koalaz99