Chapter 5 - What The Hell Am I doing

"Is she okay or not?! You're the damn doctor, you should know this!" A growl bubbles from my throat as I give out an agitated howl. I flip over the grey stool that I had yet to sit on because of my anxiety that started kicking in.

It clatters to the ground as the pack doctor yelled for me to chill out. I snap back at her as she scoffs at me.

"She's stable. Is that good enough for you?" She mumbles, holding several tools up to my mate. She growls several curses under her breath as my heart quickens. "Shit." She frustratingly holds her palms to her forehead as I start to freak out.

Random confusing systems in the corner in the room go off, flashing red lights. My little mate stirs in her sleep and whimpers. Her tiny delicate arm falls from her lap and dangles on the edge of the pure white operation bed. I run to her aid and grab her hand, kissing each of her knuckles. 

Her face seems to lighten up but there's a hidden darkness behind it.

The pack doctor, Elaine, hurriedly rushes to the machines and taps on many buttons, making the system stop beeping. She starts aggravatingly rushing her hand through her long silver hair as her doe brown eyes cloud over.

"W-Who are you contacting?!" My voice comes out raspy and weaker than what I intended from my Beta voice. But I smack the thoughts to the back of my brain as I start to hyperventilate.

Two werewolves rush from the door and grab my shoulders, pulling me away from my little delicate mate. I kick and punch anything I can get my hands on and smash one of their heads against the wall. I hear a loud crack but ignore it. Blood splatters on me but I easily turn away, not standing the horrible red color of the liquid.

The other werewolf runs to his limp body as he sobs, bringing the werewolf's hand to his cheek. He sobs, his tears falling onto the white tiled floor.

"Come on, stay with me!" He yells, tightening his eyes shut. The werewolf that laid lumpy on the ground had bright red hair with bold, prestene, dark brown eyes. The other werewolf that clutched to his hand had beach blonde hair and light sea blue eyes that were now red from the continuous tears that flowed subconsciously out.

My sped up heart thumps wildly in my chest as I look back at my tiny mate.

I see her fingers tips twitch but then the heart rate machine start to beep slower and slower by the second. I run to her side as a tear unconciously falls down my cheek. The look of her soft yet boney cheeks makes my heart throb for her. Her soft lips were faded of any color and her skin was as white as a sheet.

Her bright emerald eyes seemed dull as her eyes droop and her head leans the other way. The beautiful dirty blonde hair of hers seemed less vibrant than when I found her. My heart breaks when I see tears streaming down her face.

She whimpers as tons of tears stream down her face. I quickly wipe away the tears with the pad of my thumb. My ears perk up when I hear the most heart wrenching noise I will ever come to know.

The heart rate measurer's beeps is a constant ringing.

My heart drops as it breaks into millions of peices. When I look back to my little mate, she looks like death.

The pack doctor rushes to her side as she tries to save her.

I lose it and throw chairs at the pure white walls. I punch the wall repeatedly as I yelp out several sobs. After causing the wall to be more holes than walls, I collapse to the ground sobbing.

I hyperventilate as tears stream down my face. I scream as I raise my hands in the air. Yelling out to any god I know of, begging for them to revive my angel, I start to lose my voice.