Chapter 10- Happy Shifting

It's about twelve o'clock, meaning, Phoenix's shifting will take place at exactly twelve. It's basically an acceptance from us to her. It is also a time when she gets to meet her wolf. It is a very sacred ritual to where we conjoin her bleeding wrist to mine, the Gamma's, and the Alpha's bleeding wrist. Then of course a mark of our pack appears somewhere on her. But since her mate is Alpha of another pack, she would have to leave and when she goes to their acceptance trial, ours will disappear and theirs will appear. Right now I'm getting dressed with Cleo, getting ready for her ceremony. We have ten minuets.

I pick out a dress for Cleo. Since we all have to wear white, I make sure there is no essence of any other color on it. The top half of it has very intricate lacing creating flowers over the top. Of course, being possessive and all, I make sure the flowers cover her chest region. The bottom of the dress ends at her mid thy. My little Omega impatiently pulls the dress over her head as she plops on the ground, waiting for me to put her hair up in a bun.

I sigh and sit down behind her, bringing her hair up with a hair brush to bring it into a small and delicate bun. Just wanting to make her happy, I put in a few dazzling diamonds into her hair. She smiles as she quickly jumps up, running to my side of the walk in closet to find my outfit. It was how mates also show respect for each other, to help one another get dressed, as well as feeding one another.

I stand up and she runs to me with a white suit and tie in her hands.

I honestly really like it

I honestly really like it. I take off my shirt as she just stares at my chest. On other circumstances, I would joke with her about it but I have to be there to support my sister. So I grab on her chin and pull her head up to me. She blushes a bright crimson the whole time she changes me into my suit. I just smile widely, she's so precious. Finally, she gets out the bow tie and I lead down so she could reach. But of course, since she's not used to it, I help her out with tying it. But she just looks down in disappointment.

I grab her chin and make her look at me. I bend down and kiss the tip of her nose, trying to make her feel better. "Don't worry, it's fine." She looks straight into my eyes and nods slightly. I smile widely and pull her in for a tight hug. "You look mesmerizing, Omega." She looks up at me and I see a light pink shade spread across her cheeks. I pull away and grab her hand. "Lets get down there before we're late." She nods as I drag her out of the house and into the front lawn.

I pull her into my arms bridal style as she looks up at me wide eyed. I just kiss her head encouragingly and using my werewolf speed, run into the mood goddess temple. Just as I thought, all the decor from the mate meeting was cleared out and instead had a large white stage in the yard, the back of it facing the lake.

Like last time, white streamers was everywhere. There was tiki torches on the sides of the stage. Hung from the top of the stage, were lanterns that were brightly lit, making the darkness of midnight light up. There was already millions of stars out tonight and the moon, oh the moon was almost yet not fully a full moon. The full moon will be tomorrow. But still, the moon is a pure bright white, making the lake's waves glimmer. I have one word for it all- beautiful.