Thirty

Shawn rolls over to shut off his annoying alarm that was going off. Last night he thought it'd be a good idea to set one so he can wake up early and do something productive.

He lies back down on his mattress and close his eyes, bringing up the covers up to his chest and letting sleep over come him for a just a while longer.

A few minutes later he is awoken by his growling stomach, he grumpily moans, "Are you kidding, it's barely 8 please calm down, you're not hungry." He grumbles to his stomach.

His belly rumbles in response. Shawn decides to ignore it just as he feels his bladder poke him, "Are you kidding? Can I not sleep in peace? Geez."

Shawn gets up and lazily walks to the bathroom, wobbling a bit as he pees. He washes his hands and then splashes some water on his face to be more awake.

His stomach growls one more time, "I heard you the first time."

Shawn's been lonely these past few days, making him talk to himself. It helps with his boredom but sometimes he wishes he had someone else in the house.

He walks downstairs and into his kitchen. He grabs the cereal Lucky Charms and a bowl, he sets it on the counter, when he opens the fridge he sees that there's no milk. Shawn frowns, he doesn't have anything else to make.

He walks back up to his room to put on some clothes, he looks in the mirror and is satisfied with his lazy look. He walks out of his house and makes his way to the supermarket.

The cold air makes Shawn's cheeks flush, a soft shade of pink covers them and his nose. There was a feeling of deja vu in the air, Shawn loved these kinds of days.

His short walk makes him think of his friends. Shawn's always thinking about them. He always wonders what he would be like if he didn't have them. He would be nothing without them. It sounds cheesy but it's true, his friends make him feel more happy. His old friends weren't the best of friends..

Before he could dwell on the past he walks inside the warm supermarket. There weren't many people here since it was still early. He walks toward the refrigerators and grabs a gallon. As he turns around he spots Chloe walking coming towards him.

"Chloe! Hi!" Shawn gets closer and Chloe smiles.

"Hey!"

"How are you? I haven't seen you in a while." Shawn asks as he gives her a one armed hug.

"I've been good!" She begins, Shawn smiles. "I actually have a-"

"Babe, the don't have any soy milk today." A tall girl with dark curly hair walks up to Chloe and takes the basket from her.

"It's okay V, I can come back another day." Chloe looks up at Shawn and smiles, "V this is Shawn, he's a friend."

The pretty girl turns to Shawn and smiles, "Shawn this is Violeta, my girlfriend." Shawn gives them both an open mouthed smile as he shakes Violeta's hand.

"Nice to meet you." They both say at the same time.

"Chloe always talks about you! She's been complaining how you don't call or text her anymore." Violeta tells him.

"Aw really, and I've been waiting for her to call me!" Shawn responds, he looks over at Chloe who was rolling her eyes, blush creeping up her cheeks.

Violeta smiles, "Yeah, Chloe's a shy one." She places a soft kiss to Chloe's burning cheek. "That's why I love her,"

Shawn felt giddy at the sight in front of them, it felt as if he was watching a a cheesy yet adorable love movie.

Violeta turns back to Shawn, "Now, Im going to go pay so we can go sleep for a little while longer. It was nice to finally meet you Shawn."