Thirty- Five

[here ya go <3]
-
Shawn slowly feels himself wake up as he hears someone walk down the stairs loudly. By the sound of it, it seems like it's two people. Shawn peeks by opening one eye and he sees Jessica and Emily walking towards him and Noah.

"Noah! Shawn! Wake up!" Jessica yells but Emily lightly slaps her arm and brings her finger up to her lips, motioning for her to lower her voice. "Sorry! But it's Christmas and I've got some presents to open!" She whisper- yells

He quickly closes his eyes again and pretends to sleep, he didn't want to wake up yet. "Oh don't pretend you're still sleeping, I saw you!"

Noah sits up quickly and turns to them, they were both on Shawn's side. Noah's hair was sticking up and he had his eyes half closed, "Jessica! Shut the fuck up. Jesus." He mutters as he turns to his phone and checks the time. "It's 7 in the morning, can't you wait a little while longer?" He lays back down.

"Please let us sleep a little more." Shawn pleads quietly, he pulls the covers up to his chin but Noah pulls it back.

"Nooo, I've waited a whole year for this. I can't wait any longer!" Jessica replies, almost whining.

Shawn suddenly feels guilty, so he sits up and turns to Noah, he places his hand on his back, "Noah lets just get up."

Noah groans and uncovers himself, "C'mon." Shawn softly says as they both get up from the bed.

Shawn walks over to the window and looks out, it was snowing slightly.

Noah stretches, cracking his back, "You look like a tired dad doing that." Emily says.

"Ha ha." Noah dryly laughs and Shawn chuckles. "Why don't you guys go wake up John and Thomas while Shawn and I clean this up."

Jessica sits on the single couch and Emily stands behind her, her arm resting on the couch. "Oh no, I don't wanna walk up there and find them in a compromising position. No way." Jessica waves her hands around as she talks.

Shawn was just sitting on the couch armrest as he listens to them talk.

Noah turns around and changes into his jeans, then turns back around. "Well, are they  in a 'compromising position'?"

Jessica shrugs "I don't know, and I don't want to find out."

"Well someone has to go up there."

Shawn stands up, "I'll go."

Noah looks at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah,"

Shawn starts walking towards the stairs but Emily grabs his hand, stopping him.

He turns around, "I'll go."

"No, I'll go. You can go help the others." Shawn gives her a small smile and she returns it. Emily lets him go and walks back with the others.

He then hears his friends starting a conversation about New Years. He slowly walks up the stairs, already regretting about volunteering on waking the couple up.

He makes it to John's door and stands still, he didn't know if she should knock now, or wait for w while.
--

John wakes up when he hears loud giggling in the other room.

Then there is a loud slam, now he was fully awake.

He looks down to his left to see a sleeping Thomas.

John feels his heart beat steadily as he watches the brunette boy peacefully sleep.

He lowers his head a bit and places a soft kiss on the edge of his mouth, he places his hand under Thomas's chin and gently tilts it so he can kiss his lips properly.