Chapter Two- "Good To Know."

Chapter Two

"Good To Know."

Sophia's Point Of View:

            As the morning light flooded in through the window, I blinked my eyes open to the large openness of Justin’s room. Usually when I wake up I hear snoring or heavy breathing, but instead I heard the shower running, which was unusual because I almost always wake up before he does.

            Getting out of bed, I stripped myself of my clothes in desire of joining him and quietly snuck over to the door of the bathroom. Pressing my ear against the wood, I heard grunting. What the hell is going on in there? 

            Carefully twisting the handle, I gently opened the door and stood in the doorway to hear what was going on. All I could hear was grunting and moaning. I started to walk around the corner until I heard him say my name.

            “Yeah Sophia… you know how I like it.”

            I covered my hand over my mouth to try not to laugh in realization that he was masturbating. I didn’t know whether to stay or to go but I figured for my own amusement I’d listen in on him.

            “Keep going… fuck.”

            I peeked around the corner to see his back turned to me as he was standing in the shower. His hand was moving up and down himself in a rapid speed and he was gripping onto the handle on the wall. I’m not sure if it was because he was thinking of me while he was doing it or if it was just the sight of him doing it, but it was turning me the fuck on.

            “Shit baby I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum all over your face.”

            I watched him throw his head back as he quickened his speed on himself and I decided that I should probably let him know that I was there. Besides, why let him finish when he could finish with the actual fantasy he was having in real life?

            Clearing my throat, I watched his body immediately stiffen and tried to hold back my laughter. He slowly turned around to face me, his eyes wide from noticing my naked body. I didn’t even know what to say right now but I kind of felt bad for interrupting him because he looked embarrassed.

            “Oh- Sophia… um…” he couldn’t really defend himself because his hard on was evident and there was no way of hiding it. “How long have you been standing there?”

            I started to laugh uncontrollably, making him laugh too, and crossed my arms over my chest. “Long enough.”

            He opened the shower door, allowing me to come in with him, and wrapped me in his arms to let the water pour over us. I couldn’t help but get happy at the thought that I turned him on so much that he could please himself to me. It was a huge turn on.

            “So…” I trailed off and tried to wipe the smile off my face. “Are you horny?”

            I heard him chuckle from behind and pour shampoo into his hand. “I guess you could say that, yeah. I woke up and I didn’t want to wake you so I decided to take a shower.”

            His fingers gently massaged my scalp, allowing the soap to travel down my body. I turned around to face him and pressed him up against the wall of the shower, never losing eye contact.

            “You know you don’t have to masturbate baby…” I trailed off and ran my fingers down his chest. “Anytime you’re horny just let me know… I’ll take care of it.”