Chapter Five- "She's Incredible."

Chapter Five

"She's Incredible."

Sophia's Point Of View-

            “Justin take a picture with us!”

            “Sophia why do you have a ring on your finger?”

            “Justin answer us!”

            The sea of questions surrounded us like a tornado as we waited outside of the airport for Jeremy to arrive. I honestly hope Jeremy shows up because one, I was worried that Justin wouldn’t know what to do with himself and two; we were getting swarmed with people. It didn’t matter how much security we brought with us because either way we still got bombarded.

            Justin removed his sunglasses and leaned in to take a picture with a couple of screaming teenage girls. It didn’t matter if he took a picture or not because they always wanted more. One picture was never enough.

            “Are you guys getting married?” A fan spoke up and shoved a camera in my face.

            I didn’t know if Justin wanted us to publically announce it yet so I just remained silent and sent her a shy smile, praying she wouldn’t ask again.

            Canada was so much colder than California was. I could feel the wind whip against my face, causing the red in my cheeks to come out. I felt like I couldn’t feel my nose because everything was so numb.

            “God dammit where is he.” Justin muttered and took off his jacket to put it over my shoulders.

            The fans continued to swarm us and I prayed to god Jeremy would get here soon. Justin hasn’t been in a good mood all day today, especially on the plane. I know that this is the last thing he wanted to do but I know that in the end this would be a good thing for him.

            “Justin!” I heard a male’s voice shout from the pick up zone.

            I turned my head to see a tall figure poke his hand out of the window of a jeep. I was starting to think it was paparazzi until he removed his sunglasses and his eyes instantly reminded me of Justin’s. I then pieced it together that this must be Jeremy.

            I immediately felt Justin’s whole body stiffen once he made eye contact with his father. I can only imagine what he must be feeling like right now. Wrapping his jacket tighter around my shoulders, security pushed away the fans and led us over to the door of the jeep.

            Justin took my suitcase from my hand and threw it into the trunk as I slid into the backseat of the jeep. Jeremy put his hand on the back of the leather headrest and sent me a dazzling white smile that reminded me of Justin’s as my eyes were instantly drawn to his sleeve tattoos on each arm. I tried to analyze them until I heard him clear his throat.

            “I’m guessing you’re Sophia, right?” He sent me another cheesy grin and I couldn’t help but smile back.

            “Yes I am.” I replied shyly. “It’s nice to finally meet you Jeremy.”

            Justin opened up the door and slammed it shut, making it so the car was finally surrounded with silence. I was starting to feel thankful about being away from everyone until I realized how awkward this car ride was going to be. Justin wasn’t speaking whatsoever, he just remained silent and put his sunglasses back on.