Chapter Twenty Four- "We'll Find A Way."

Chapter Twenty Four

"We'll Find A Way."

Before you read!- This chapter's dedicated to my girl @Our_superman_ on twitter! She's graduating today so make sure to tell her congrats! I hope you like the chapter babbesss! <3

Sophia’s Point Of View-

             Feeling fingers knead into my feet, I opened my eyes and smiled once they settled upon Justin who was currently massaging them. I don’t know what made him partake on the nice gesture, but it certainly was romantic.

             “Mmm…” I rested my head more into the pillows and let out a sigh of relief. “That feels really good.”

            “There’s going to be a lot more where this comes from.” He said. “Now that you’re pregnant I’m going to make sure you aren’t in pain.”

            “But Justin my feet don’t hurt yet. I think that happens when my stomach’s the size of a balloon.” I giggled and shook my head at him. I love that he was so concerned but he needed to stop worrying so much about me.

            Running his knuckle over the pads on my feet, he shrugged and continued what he was doing. I wasn’t going to complain about anything because this felt amazing.

            “You’re really good at that.” I breathed out.

            “I’m good with my hands.” He muttered.

            Removing my foot from him grasp, I bit my bottom lip and looked around the room. I wasn’t about to listen to him anymore because I know exactly what he’s doing. I didn’t want to have sex right now though. I watched him give me a discouraged look but he shrugged it off and removed his briefs to change into new ones, allowing me to look over his fully exposed body.

            “You’re so sexy baby.” I said.

            Turning to look at me, he sent me a cheesy grin and slid on a fresh pair. I wish he would just stay naked around me all the time. I could stare at all of him for hours.

            “Not as sexy as you.” He replied.

            Crawling into bed next to me, he wrapped his leg with mine and kissed my shoulder. I don’t think I’ve ever been happier with him than I was right now. I think we’re in the best place that we’ve ever been.

            “We leave tomorrow for my dad’s.” He muttered into my skin.

            “I know.” I smiled. “I have to pack still.”

            “Do you want me to pack for you?”

            I stood up from the bed and rolled my eyes at him. He’s acting as if I’m literally about to give birth. I’m capable of doing things by myself. It’s not that I didn’t like it; it’s just that I wanted to show him that I was fine.

            “I can do it.”

            Opening up the closet door, I pulled out my disheveled suitcase and flung it onto the bed. I loved going on vacations but I really hated packing. It was just such a long experience. I started to pack sweaters and jeans first, that way I would make sure that I’d be warm.