Chapter Thirty Eight- "Forget It."

"Forget It."

            The past couple of days have been amazing in Fiji. On Monday Justin and I took a boat to the mainland and went shopping. I got some souvenirs like a t-shirt and a key chain so I could always remember coming here and Justin said it was stupid for me to buy one since any time I wanted to come back we could take the first flight out but I didn’t care. He was going to have to get used to it.

            Our time at the mainland was cut short when we got bombarded with paparazzi and screaming fans. Some were extremely nice and congratulating us and then you got the occasional kill yourself or go die remarks but I’ve learned to just move past it and ignore them.

            “I have a surprise for you.”

            Justin walked into our room with a towel wrapped around his waist from the shower we just took and grabbed my hand before I could ask any questions. All I could really focus on was the towel that was barely hanging onto his hips as he walked in front of me. I kind of wanted to just reach over and take the towel off of him so I could just stare at every piece of him.

            Once my feet reached the bottom of the staircase I spotted a massage table set up in the center of the living room. I didn’t know what to think so I stopped walking and turned to look at him.

            “What’s this?” I asked.

            “It’s a massage table. I want today to be your day. Today is all about you and anything that you want today you’re going to get.”

            Rolling my eyes, I sent him a grateful smile and started to walk over to the table. He treated me way too nice because after all, this was our honeymoon not just mine. I started to sit on the table until he raised his eyebrow up and gave me a humorous look.

            “The only way I’m going to massage you is if you’re naked baby.”
            This massage just jumped from a nice gesture to sexual in like point two seconds. I started to debate if I should tease him and say no but I didn’t want him to not give me a massage so I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off, along with the rest of my clothes.

            “Do you want me to massage the front or the back of you?” He questioned.

            Flipping onto my stomach, I placed my head against the neck rest to let him know I wanted my back done first. He’s never given me a back massage before because I’ve never asked for one so I wonder how good he’s going to be at it.

            I heard the sound of the oil go into his hand but before he could get his hands on me I cleared my throat, causing him to stare in my direction.

            “If I have to be naked then so do you.”

            Not even two seconds later his towel fell to the ground and I was finally able to watch his every move as he began to massage my calves. The way his fingers kneaded into my skin made me let out a huge sigh of relief. This was such a nice thing for him to think up of.

            “Feel good?”

            I nodded my head, unable to find the words to speak, and felt a shiver go up my spine as his hands moved up to the backs of my thighs. This all felt so good I didn’t know how to show what I was feeling except sit there on the table and let out numerous sighs when he hit the most sore spots.