Chapter Twenty Five- "What If She Was?"

Before you read: Okay so i'm doing a Q&A since it's been requested by you guys so feel free to ask me anything you want! (inbox me the question on here). It can be about anything! i'm honestly not mean so don't be shy. I'll be uploading the Q&A sometime next week. The questions can be about me or any of the books I write.. I mean literally anything you want to ask. You guys said you wanted to get to know me better so I decided I'd do one! Okay, now back to the chapter. Enjoy, xoxo.

Chapter Twenty Five

"What If She Was?"  

Sophia’s Point Of View-

             “Sophiaaa!”

             I removed my suitcase from the back of the trunk and stumbled forward once I felt Jaxon’s tiny hands wrap around my legs. Justin instantly came behind me to make sure I didn’t fall, making me erupt into laughter. I didn’t mind this feeling whatsoever and now I might as well get used to it seems how I’m going to be a mother soon.

            “Hi Jax!” I knelt down on my knees onto the grass and hoisted him up on my hip.

            “Sophia are you sure you can lift him?” Justin’s lips whispered quietly in my ear and I turned around so I could roll my eyes at him. He was being way too protective over me. I wasn’t even three months pregnant yet.

            The weather was only getting colder in Canada, making me shiver from the wind. All I wanted to do was just go inside and snuggle up with Justin to be honest. I was beyond tired from the flight.

            “Sophia it’s great to see you!” Jeremy sent me a wide full-toothed grin and gave me a small side hug because I was holding Jaxon.

            “It’s great to be here!” I admitted.

            Pattie stepped shyly out of the car wearing a pair of jeans and a black pea coat. She sent a small smile to Jeremy and crossed her arms over her chest from the cold, making me bite the inside of my cheek from the awkwardness. I can only imagine what she must be feeling like right now, but to my surprise Jeremy picked her up and twirled her around.

            Justin shrugged his shoulders at me from the greeting and grabbed the suitcase out of my hand so he could take it inside. Justin and I had discussed it and we both agreed that we were telling the both of them tonight when the kids went to sleep. I’m not exactly nervous about it though because something tells me they’re going to more than happy about it.

            Finally being surrounded by warmth, Jeremy closed the door behind us and I set Jaxon on the ground. The house was decorated for the holidays, the Christmas tree was already up and the fireplace had the stockings hung from it. I’ve never seen something so beautiful in my entire life.

            “This looks amazing.” I said as I noticed the tiny figurines on the table.

            “Look at my spiderman ornament Sophia!” Jaxon’s little feet padded across the carpet and pointed to something dangling from the tree as I made my way over and looked at it closely.

            “That’s awesome Jax!” I exclaimed. “Before I leave we should watch Spiderman again.”

            “I LOVE HER!” He shrieked. “Do you want to watch it now?”