Chapter Twenty- "I Know You Are."

Chapter Twenty

"I Know You Are."

Sophia’s Point Of View-

             “Y-You’re what?”

            Holding my breath, I felt myself start to get dizzy from his answer. It looked like he was mad or hurt. It was nothing like I hoped for him to be.

            “I’m pregnant.” I repeated, the tears falling onto my cheeks. “I know you’re probably upset or angry but I don’t know how it happened either I just-“

            Picking me up by the waist, he spun me around in his arms, grinning from ear to ear.

What the hell?

            “Baby you’re pregnant?!” His eyes were gleaming with excitement and for whatever reason I started to smile too because this was the reaction I wanted. I wanted him to be happy about this.

            “Yeah.” I said and played with the ends of his hair. “You aren’t mad?”

            “Mad?” He gave me a dirty look and shook his head. “Why on earth would I be mad? Baby this is so exciting!”

            Pressing his lips to mine, I fell into him and ran my fingertips along his face. I was currently still in his arms but that wasn’t a bad thing whatsoever. I didn’t expect him to be like this at all.

            “Oh my god we’re gonna have a baby!” He laughed uncontrollably out of happiness and kissed me multiple times along my neck, making me laugh with him too.

            “Yes!” I shrieked along with him. I never thought that this would be a good thing but now that he was so happy, my opinions were starting to turn.

            “So that’s why you were so upset.” He bit his bottom lip and sat down on the floor of the foyer, pulling me into his lap. “I promise you we will make this work. I’m going to do whatever it takes Sophia to prove it to you.”

            “Baby we’re so young…” I trailed off, feeling the tears come again. “I don’t know how to be a parent and neither do you. I’m so scared.”

            “I completely disagree.” He said. “Are we young? Yeah. But we are going to be fantastic parents.”

            “Really? Justin we fight all the time lately. We just can’t get a break… how are we supposed to bring a baby into all of this?” I asked.

            “We’ll fix it. We’ll do whatever it takes.”

            “Like what?”

            Looking around the room, he tried to think of something but I knew it was useless. How are we supposed to fix the fighting? I hated it when we fought but it’s like we couldn’t stop.

            “What about counseling?” He said.

            Trying not to laugh, I looked at him in disbelief and played with the ends of his hair again. He was mentally insane right now.
            “You would honestly go to counseling for me?”

            “What wouldn’t I do for you?” He replied.

            Bringing his lips closer to mine, he gently pecked them and held me closer for what seemed like five minutes.