Chapter Ten- "Tell Me What This Is."

Chapter Ten

"Tell Me What This Is."

Sophia’s Point Of View-

             “Aren’t you a little over dressed?”

             I looked behind me in the mirror to see Justin observing my outfit. I was in the tight red mini that I wore when I saw Justin at the hotel last year but I needed to wear this to the studio today because I wanted to show the little whore that two can play this game.

            “I don’t think so.” I smirked and tried to slim out the wrinkles.

            Walking up behind me, I felt his hands run up my backside, causing a shiver to run up my spine.

            “I don’t want other guys staring at you in this.” He chuckled and started to kiss my shoulder. “You look too good.”

            I rolled my eyes and headed over to the door so we could leave. It was only my second day working there but I wanted to be on time. Granted, my soon to be husband was my boss, but I still wanted Darrell to think I was a good employee.

            “We’re gonna be late.” I giggled when I saw his face get a look of disappointment. He would just have to wait until we got home.

--------

            When I first got to the studio I was informed that Kaylie wouldn’t be coming in until twelve. Unfortunately, that’s only five minutes from now but at ten it was a huge stress reliever. I just didn’t need another whore flirting with my man. Call me jealous or possessive, I don’t care. Nobody was going to lay a finger on him except me.

            “Hey guys!”

            Speak of the devil.

            Kaylie walked in with the usual coffee cups in hand except this time there was an extra one, which I was assuming was for me.

            “Justin told me you would like a caramel frappe so that’s what I got.” She handed one over to me and I sent her another fake smile.

            Lord knows what this girl put in my coffee. She probably spat in it or put poison in it to get me out of the way so she could have Justin. Okay, so maybe I was going a little far, but I wasn’t going to take any chances.

            I placed the coffee next to me on the table with no intention of drinking it. I just honestly wasn’t in the mood for her bullshit today to be honest. I didn’t want to have to keep reminding her that he was mine.

            “Here’s yours Justin.”

            I immediately saw her blush and felt the blood start to boil under my skin. I honestly don’t understand how Justin isn’t seeing this. He claims that I have nothing to worry about but how am I supposed to react when this girl was practically throwing herself on him?

            Kaylie was wearing a short black mini skirt – a little too short for my liking – and a red tube top. She looked like a stripper that just got off the job. It was repulsive to look at.

            “Here we go.” I muttered and instantly felt Justin give me a glare.

            Sitting down on the black leather couch, I crossed my legs and decided to just focus my attention on my soon to be husband. Maybe he was right. Maybe I just needed to chill out about the whole thing.