Chapter Thirty Three- "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas."

“BABY WAKE UP!”

            Jumping awake to the sound of Justin’s voice, I spotted him grinning from ear to ear as he looked down at me. I started to laugh at how happy he was and glanced at the alarm clock, which read eight thirty in the morning. As it was, we had an extremely late night last night because Ryan and Chaz didn’t leave until two.

            “Merry Christmas.” He said.

            I pulled away when he tried to kiss me and shook my head.

            “Merry Christmas to you too Justin but I haven’t brushed my teeth yet.”

            I rolled from out underneath him and started to find clothes to change into for the day. His eyes were burning into each motion that I took and I’m assuming that’s because I was only wearing underwear and a big t-shirt.

            Finally finding what I was looking for, I was about to head into the bathroom until he stood up from the bed and grabbed my wrist.

            “Don’t get ready yet.” He groaned. “I can’t wait any longer.”

            I thought he was talking about sex but he started to pull me away towards the door. Laughing uncontrollably, I looked down at myself to let him know that I was still in my underwear and looked around for something to slip on. I spotted my plaid pajama pants near the edge of the bed and quickly put them around my hips before I followed Justin into the hallway.

            As soon as he opened the front door he couldn’t control his excitement any longer and took the keys out of his pocket.

            “Merry Christmas baby!” He said again and placed them into my hand.

            There sitting on the driveway in front of me was a black Ferrari with a red bow wrapped around the hood. I thought it was a complete joke at first until I stared at the freshly new keys that were in my palm. I couldn’t even breathe right now because it felt like I was so sad.

            “Justin I-“ The words wouldn’t come out. The only thing that could come out were tears. He was happy at first when he thought they were happy ones but when I started to sob he grabbed onto my hands and tried to figure out what was wrong.

            “Is it the wrong color? Sophia we can take it back.” He tried to look at the car to see what else could be wrong with it but I laughed at how stupid he sounded for what he just said.

            “The wrong color? Jesus Justin it’s perfect. The color has nothing to do with it. I’m crying because I only got you a collage of pictures of us. I thought we weren’t getting each other anything!”

            Breathing a sigh of relief, he brought me close to his chest and kissed the top of my head. I know exactly why he got me this car. I always said it was my favorite one because it’s what he picked me up in for our first date at the rocks except his was white. Now we had matching Ferraris.

            “I don’t need anything.” He chuckled. “You need a car baby so I got you a car. That collage means just as much as this does.”

            “Really?” I sniffled and tried to wipe the tears away with the back of my hand. “Are you sure?”
            “I wanted to spoil my baby.” He replied. “I can spoil you if I want to.”