Chapter Thirty One- "I Couldn't Wait Any Longer."

Chapter Thirty One

"I Couldn't Wait Any Longer." 

             “Justin what do you want for Christmas?”

             Playing with the comforter in my lap, I cursed myself for having to ask him. I was hoping that maybe I would get this genius idea in my head but it was no use because as much as I wanted one to pop into my mind it wasn’t. Justin came out of the bathroom with a single towel wrapped around his waist from his shower and gave me a puzzled stare as if that were actually a question.

            “You.” He laughed.

            “I’m being serious. I have no idea what to get you.”

            Our wedding was only a week away and Christmas was right around the corner. I should probably be more focused on the wedding but the only thing on my mind right now was what I would get him.

            “I’m being serious too.” He said. “The only thing I want for Christmas is you and I have you so my wishes already came true.”

            The sincerity in his voice was so cute and adorable but it was also frustrating at the same time because he was no help at all. Maybe Pattie was right. Justin might just want me for Christmas because anything he wants he can have.

            “Okay.” I replied.

            Letting go of the towel around his waist, he tried not to smirk and rummaged through his suitcase to find clothes to wear knowing I was staring at every ounce of him. He knows that his body drives me crazy but even this wasn’t enough to get me to sleep with him.

            Releasing a small giggle I said, “Try again.” Which made him give me a dirty look.

            “Fine.” He muttered. “My friends Ryan and Chaz are coming over today. I wanted them to meet you before the wedding.”

            Thinking back to my birthday party, I remember them briefly being there but I never got a chance to say hello to them. I know how important they both are to Justin and I also know how excited I am to finally talk to them. Like I said before, I’ve been a fan of Justin for years so to be able to meet these two was huge for me.

            “Awesome!” I exclaimed.

 --------

            “Bro! It’s been years holy shit, how have you been?” Ryan entered the door wearing a beanie, a pair of black jeans, and a pullover sweatshirt. Next to Justin, Ryan has always been my guy crush. I don’t know whether it’s the way his blue eyes looked at you with such intensity, but he was gorgeous.

            “Dude I know. It feels great to be back here.” Justin fist bumped Ryan as Chaz brushed past them through the doorway to get out of the cold and slapped Justin on the shoulder as a hello.

            I sent them both a small smile and felt their eyes look me up and down to scan me over, causing me to blush. I was wearing a pair of leggings that emphasized my ass, a cute purple pullover sweater and my ugg boots. I was wearing these leggings for Justin just to tease him but I guess I didn’t think ahead to what his friends would think.

            “Damn.” Chaz muttered, making Justin punch him jokingly on the side of the shoulder.

            The plans for the day were supposedly that we were all going to go ice-skating. I obviously couldn’t actually go ice-skating, but I didn’t mind watching them.