Chapter 3

**I have sort of edited this chapter since I realized that a part of the chapter (an important part) got cut out. You guys were confused and I finally figured out why. HAHA, my bad, it's fixed now. :)**

Above is Alex Minsky who unknowingly is generously playing Micah Stokes. :)

Well, at least now I know my mate is not stuck in a tree in the Amazon forest. Instead, my mate is hopping around on one leg as he tries to take his prosthetic leg from his dog that is oddly named Human. Who names their dog Human? I mean, it's cool because this is my mate's dog, but if the dog belonged to anyone else I would think they were crazy. My mate is not crazy though, he is beautiful.

His hair is brown and cut short against his scalp, his eyes a deep chocolate brown that hold so many emotions. He has some facial hair on him, just a little stubble covering his jaw, upper lip, and connecting to his sideburns. His facial hair looks well-kept and is only slightly thinner than my own facial hair. He has a large body, even with only one leg he still stands at a good six foot even. He wears a pair of khaki shorts, a gray shirt that says 'Say i won't' with the 'I' lowercase. His arms are completely covered in colorful tattoos, even his one good leg shows colorful tattoos covering it.

"Shit, Human, let go," The man says as he tugs on the leg that the dog refuses to drop. "Drop it, you silly thing,"

The dog growls and shakes his head playfully, flinging the leg from side to side as the man holds on tight, his arm being flung by the playful dog. I smile at the scene in front of me as my nose dribbles blood.

"Release," The man says in a stricter voice. The dog immediately drops the leg and lays down, whimpering as he flattens his ears atop his head. "Thank you," The man huffs out before falling onto his ass in the grass.

For a moment I freak out, thinking my mate needs help and just fell over, but then I notice him strapping his leg back on. I am curious as to how he lost his leg, has he always been short one leg, or did he lose it in the Marines? What am I thinking, you probably can't join the Marines if you only have one leg. Which means he most likely got in an accident in the Marines and now only has one leg and is retired because of it.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I step onto the grass, I still want to make sure he didn't hurt himself when he plopped down.

The man snaps his head up to me. "I should be the one asking you that, Jesus, I made you bleed. I am so sorry," He quickly fastens the last belt on the leg and stands up, his shorts only covering his knees, letting the prosthetic leg show like a sore thumb.

"No, no, I'm fine," I say as I wave him off and touch my nose. "It's not broken so that's good," I say with a chuckle. A broken nose sucks, even for a werewolf.

"Oh, come inside and I'll get you cleaned up," He says before glancing down at the dog still whimpering and with flattened ears. "Oh, you're fine, you big baby," The dog only whines louder at his words. "I'll play with you later, right now I have to help someone,"

"My names Jonah, Jonah Jericho Forrester," I say as I follow him inside his house. Why did I tell him my middle name anyway? I have never told anyone my middle name, only people who personally know me know my middle name. After my dad died the name sort of became personal. So why did I just tell my newly found mate it?

"Oh, sorry, I'm Micah, Micah Xavier Stokes," He says, throwing a grin over his shoulder at me.

I chuckle nervously. "I didn't mean to say my middle name, it just sort of slipped out,"

Micah glances back at me and smiles again before leading me to the kitchen.

"I really am sorry, I was frustrated so I threw my leg in a fit of anger. I would not have thrown it if I knew you were there. I thought I was alone for at least twenty miles, so you sort of surprised me coming out of nowhere like that,"