Chapter 30

**The image is of JJ from Yuri on Ice who gets mentioned, once again, later in this chapter. I mean come on, who can resist that face?**

**LISTEN TO THE SONG!! It's JJ's song, Theme of King JJ. I would insert the heart eyes emoji right here if I was on my phone. King JJ is pretty much my FAVORITE song from YOI, next to History Maker of course.**

"-nah," Something muffles. "Jonah," My eyebrows furrow. What is that?

Something rubs my back then grabs my ass. It feels nice though so I snuggle up to the warm thing I am laying on. Then it starts to rumble under me which sort of concerns me. Earthquake?

"Jonah!" My eyes snap open to Micah pressing his fingers into my bare ass. Micah laughs as he shakes my ass. "Get off me,"

"No," I grumble as I snuggle into him more. "I'm good right here,"

"Jonah," He laughs. "I have to piss,"

"I don't care," I grumble as I bury my face in his neck.

"Jonah, you're right on my bladder," He complains.

I huff but don't move. My body is too relaxed to move. Plus, his fingers in my ass feel good too.

"Jonah, I am going to piss the bed if you don't get off," He warns.

"I don't care," I mumble into his neck.

"You better care, because you'll get piss on you too,"

"Then we can shower together," I say with a lazy grin.

"JJ," He laughs as he moves his hands to shake my sides. "I really have to piss,"

I huff and bury my face deeper into his neck so the only thing I can breathe in is his sweet scent mixed with my own.

Micah makes an odd sound crossed between a whine and a growl. Then he grips my sides and pushes me off him. My eyes fly open as I fall and slam into the floor with a loud bang. Micah's head pops over the side with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

I blink and sit up, then I scrub my face with both hands before growling. I jump back on the bed and straddle his hips. Micah lets out a high-pitched whine as his hands fall onto my thighs.

"You pushed me," I pout.

"You wouldn't get off," He whines.

"You could have asked nicely," I say as I rub his chest. Dark splotches cover his pretty tan skin in various places.

Micah lifts his head and looks at his chest. "Are you trying to turn my entire body into one giant hickey?"

I grin and nod my head. "I sure am,"

He snorts before bucking his hips up. I grunt as his pretty dick rams into my ass.

"Baby, if you ever want me off you better not do that," I warn him.

He whimpers as he digs his fingers into my thighs. "Jonah, seriously, I have to piss,"

"Can I come with?" I ask with a grin.

"No, I just want to piss," He whines.

I huff and lean down so I can kiss his chest. "Will you come right back?"

"No, then I'm going to shower,"

I pout and shake my head. "Can I come with?"

"No," He laughs. "Because I know what that will lead to,"