Chapter 35

**Found a GIF that describes the moment perfectly. :)**

I open my eyes the next morning to find Micah's sweet naked ass pressed against my morning wood. I tighten my arm around his middle and groan. Goddess he smells amazing. He is covered in my scent, which has my wolf and me practically purring. He smells good when he smells like us. Well, he smells good without our scent, but with it, god damn, I could eat him up.

I hum as I lift my head and kiss the back of his neck. He doesn't stir so I move my head and kiss behind his ear, then his neck. His body shivers in his sleep. I grin and then lick the shell of his ear, then I nibble on the lobe. Micah lets out a sexy little moan and tilts his head more into my mouth.

I smile and lick from the back of his ear all the way down to his shoulder where I plant a wet kiss. He lets out a laugh as he pulls the blanket more under his armpit and snuggles into the pillow adorably.

"What are you doing, Jonah?" He mumbles sleepily.

I grin and lick behind his ear again. "Telling you good morning," I whisper in his ear before nibbling on the lobe again.

He pushes his hips back then, pushing his ass into my erection even more. I hiss as pleasure rockets up my body.

"I think more than just your lips are saying good morning," He chuckles huskily.

I grin and nuzzle the back of his head before kissing his neck. "Baby, how do you feel about exploring the city today? I was thinking we could check some tattoo shops out too,"

He yawns before he reaches behind his head to grab the back of mine. "Can we stay in bed just an hour longer?"

I smirk. "Just one?"

"Mhm," He hums as he moves his head so our lips can meet. "Your dick is really tempting me right now,"

"You mean he can say good morning how he wants too?" I ask with a grin.

"Yes, as long as we can stay in this position," He says with a smile. His chocolate eyes are glassy and even more beautiful than ever.

I smile and nod my head. "Don't move then," I whisper in his ear.

Then I slip from under the covers and get off the bed. I move to our luggage and quickly grab a bottle of lube from my suitcase, then I practically jump back on the bed. As I lift the white comforter away I notice all the marks on his back. My eyes widen as I gulp. Long red angry marks cover his entire back. It looks like he got into a fight with a cat or something.

I bite my bottom lip and gently touch one. The red angry mark is hot under my finger. "Do they hurt?" I ask quietly. I will not forgive myself if I hurt him.

"Not with you pressed up against them," He replies.

"That's why you want this position?" I ask as I slide in next to him and pull him closer so the angry marks are covered by my chest and stomach.

"No, well yes, but no,"

I laugh as I kiss his neck. "Why no?"

"Because I want to try this position," He says quietly.

I nod my head as I pop the lube bottle open with one hand. "Okay," I move my other hand free and then coat my fingers with the cold gel. "I'm sorry I mauled your back, baby,"

He laughs as he moves his hand back to touch my hip. "Don't be, I liked it. It let me know you liked it too,"

I groan as I press my forehead to the back of his head. "Goddess, baby, I loved it,"