Chapter 23

**The beautiful Julian Gabriel as Jonah. :)**

Micah sets his prosthetic leg on the floor and then looks at me. His pretty chocolate brown eyes dance as he looks me up and down. Then he holds out his hand for me to come closer, so I do. My heart jumps inside my chest as his hand grips my hip, his other hand yanking me closer by the waist of my pants. I gulp as the fingers inside the waist of my pants do a little dance to close to a particularly happy appendage.

"JJ," He mutters as he looks up at me.

"Yes?" I practically whisper.

"Are you aware of how fucking hot you are?"

My lips quark up into a smile. "I've heard of something similar,"

He shakes his head. "I don't think you quite realize it though,"

"Why's that?" I know I'm good looking, all werewolves are.

"Most people who understood just how hot they were would use their looks to their advantage. I have yet to see you use your looks to your advantage,"

I shake my head as I clasp my hands behind his neck. "I got you, didn't I?"

He snorts. "I admit, you had me looking because you were fucking hot, but that's not why you got me,"

I pout. "How did I get you then?"

"Your personality," He says with a cute smile. "You were so annoying it was cute. But also, because I knew I was stuck with you either way, so I decided to put up with you,"

I scoff. "I'm not annoying," Then I pout. "What if you weren't stuck with me? You could have rejected me,"

He shakes his head. "Even if the rejection didn't hurt you, I think I would have still put up with you,"

"Because I'm amazing?"

"Yeah, and annoying, but pretty amazing still,"

"Good, because my life would be bland if you weren't in it," I reply. "So, it's a good thing you decided to put up with me,"

He hums before he pulls his fingers from my low riding jeans and grips my other hip. He tilts his head up so I lean down and meet his lips half way. The second our lips touch he tightens his hands on my hips and then flings me onto the bed.

I laugh as I bounce once. "Damn, Micah, why haven't you used that strength before?"

He pushes my legs apart and then crawls in between them, my erection trying to push through my jeans. He then kisses my naked chest before looking at me.

"I never had the opportunity before," He says with a smirk. "You don't know it, but I do work out,"

My eyes widen. "Where? When? How?"

"Shut up, I'm trying to make love to you," He says before licking my nipple. My back arches into the touch.

Shit. Who knew my nipples were so sensitive? Definitely not me, that's for sure. Fuck.

Micah's tongue presses on the erect bud before his teeth nip at it. My heart hammers inside my chest as my fingers grip the blanket below me. Micah has never done anything like this before, so how is his mouth so skilled at it?

Micah tugs the bud up with his teeth gently, not enough to cause pain, but enough to cause butterflies to erupt inside my belly. He lets my nipple go and then sucks on it to relieve the slight burn, then he moves his mouth to the other and does the same. His teeth only biting enough to cause my back to arch even more.

"Shit, Micah," I groan. "Where did you learn that?"

"You," He whispers against my nipple.

I shake my head. "I don't remember doing this,"