Chapter 9

**Currently 4:44 a.m... I keep my window open at night so the crazy 20mph wind woke me up at 2:30 a.m so now I'm wide awake. HAHA, oh well, it just means I can get a start on writing earlier.** 

My head aches. My body aches. My wolf whimpers. Someone pokes at my thigh, causing it to sting and burn. My eyes fly open as I jump away from the painful poking. My body bumping into something that causes hot sparks on my naked body. I know those sparks.

I move my head to see Micah with wide eyes, holding me on his lap. I smile as I realize our position on my bed. Then I take in the scent in the air and wrinkle my nose. The scent of medicine. I move my head to find a pretty brunette woman around my age, maybe a bit older, looking at me with wide eyes. Then I catch her eyes slipping down to my waist, that's when I realize I am completely naked and a towel next to me.

Micah growls behind me as he snatches up the towel and places it on my lap. "Finish your work and leave, Mya," Whoa, is he jealous? I internally grin at this news.

"Of course, Mr. Stokes," The lady, Mya, replies as she picks up her supplies again. "Please, Jonah, come closer,"

I blink and shake my head. "I'm good, thanks,"

Mya is the one to blink this time. "I am sorry? I am just going to finish on your thigh and then be out of your way,"

"Yeah, no, I'm good, whatever the fuck you were doing fucking hurt, even my wolf is pissed at you," He really is too, that's why he is growling inside my head.

"Jonah, please, Alpha Abram gave me specific orders to make you better," Something about this feels wrong and my wolf growls in warning that he is about to take over if I don't get rid of this lady.

My eyes narrow at this. "Get out of here,"

"Excuse me?" She asks with her head tilted to the side. "I don't understand, sir,"

"I said get the fuck out of here!" I scream, the walls shaking with my anger and Beta power slipping out.

The girl jumps from fright. "Beta Jonah, please, Alpha Abram-,"

"Leave Abram to me, just get the fuck away from me!" I scream and jump from Micah's lap and off the bed. My legs wobble as pain shoots through my body. I have to lean my weight on my right leg as the one on the left is badly torn on the thigh.

"Bet-,"

"Get out! Get out! Get out!" I scream, my body starting to shake as the first sign my wolf is pushing through. "Get! Out!" My throat aches from my screaming but I don't care, this lady needs to get away from me.

My bedroom door bursts open then and Abram and Trigg stand there with wide and confused eyes.

"What is going on in here?" Abram asks with a tinge of anger.

My wolf pushes through just a bit and lets out a ferocious growl. "Get out!" My wolf screams as my body shakes even more.

Abram jumps into action and yanks the woman out of my room. "Trigg, get her out of here," Then he slams my bedroom door shut and walks to me with his hands up. "Jonah, she's gone, get ahold of your wolf now,"

My wolf fumes as my body starts to shift, first my hands, then my tail. No! I warn my wolf. You'll scare Micah! I push my wolf back after that, my hands going back to normal as my tail disappears.

"Jonah, what is wrong with Mya? What upset your wolf so badly?" Abram asks.

My wolf looks at Abram and curls my top lip. "Danger," Is the only thing he says before I pass out and hit the side of the bed.