Chapter 13

**A/N: You guys, I am so sorry that I didn't update on Friday like promised! Yesterday was so hectic and I wasn't home all day. By the time I got home it was super late and I literally passed out once my head hit the pillow. Seriously, I didn't even have the time to change my clothes or remove my shoes, I was so flipping tired. So, as an appology I will be posting the next 3 chapters for you all. Enjoy.**

;)

Micah looks so unsure as I smile at him. I can feel his nerves rolling off his sexy body in immense waves. I close the small space between us and gently take his bottom lip between my teeth and nibble on it before sucking on it, I can feel his heart pound against my chest and feel his hot breath fan against my nose as he lets out a silent gasp.

I let his lip go and peck his lips before looking into his eyes and backing up just a few inches so I don't go cross-eyed. "Micah," I whisper. "We don't have to do this you know, I can wait if you feel pressured," It physically pains me to say this, but I am not about to force Micah into something he is uncomfortable with.

He licks his lips and shakes his head. "I want this with you, Jonah. I want you to be my first, my second, third, fourth, and last. I want to be one with you, Jonah, and I already know it is killing you by waiting. I know wolves usually mate right away, and we've known each other for a month already,"

"I can wait longer, Micah, I won't die without mating with you, as long as you're with me still," As I say this, I pray he doesn't change his mind.

He shakes his head again and rubs his hands on my chest. "I'm ready, Jonah," He runs his right-hand fingers down my chest to my abs and feels them, his eyes glancing at the work his fingers are doing before snapping back up to make eye contact again. "I love you, Jonah, please,"

My wolf scratches at me to shut up and just mate him already but I chew on my bottom lip indecisively. I want to mate with Micah, goddess only knows how badly I do, but I feel like we are rushing into this. I feel like Micah still feels pressured because of all the drama that's happened this past week. I can feel the truth in his confession of loving me, but is he telling the truth about being ready?

Micah suddenly rolls his eyes and yanks my shorts and boxers down my thighs together. I gasp from the sudden shock and stare at him with wide eyes. Micah grins wide and yanks my head down for a hot kiss as he uses his bare foot and knob to drag my shorts and boxers the rest of the way down my legs.

"I saw what you were thinking, JJ, and I am ready," Micah says as we finally pull away to breathe. "I would like to lose my virginity before I am thirty by the way,"

I grin at his words. "Which is on the twenty-third, huh?" I say cheerfully.

He nods his head with a smile. "Yeah, which is in a week, JJ," He bites his lip and glances down, my stomach tightening in nerves as he stares at my most prized possession. He blinks two times before his eyes slide back up to mine. "Are you sure you're younger than me?"

I chuckle and nod my head. "I am positive I am only twenty-six,"

He shakes his head and glances down again. "Are you ridiculously huge because you're a supernatural creature?"

I chuckle again and kiss his forehead. "Maybe," Supernatural's do run larger than the average though.

He shakes his head and looks at me again. "I'm not nearly as large as you,"

"Good thing your dick isn't what makes me love you then, huh?" I tease. "But I can't say for sure since we've never officially met,"

Micah snorts as he rolls his eyes. "I'm not sure you should meet after seeing you,"