Fun Facts:

**Soldiers by Otherwise ^^**

First, please note that Micanopy is, in fact, a REAL place in Florida, as well as Panama City Beach. I made some things up about the two towns because I have NEVER visited them before. However, I did do some research so I know that Micanopy has a TON of antique shops. The websites that I went to when I searched Google for Micanopy Florida were all so adorable, you should really check out Google to see more about the cute little town.

1. This book was originally going to be written like the first two books, with both POV's from Jonah and Micah. But once I started writing Jonah's personality I decided to just stick with his POV. I also liked Micah's feelings to stay a mystery and learn what he was feeling and thinking as Jonah did.

2. I wasn't sure if I wanted to write Jonah in third person or first person. I was really conflicted with this. Did I want it in first person with both POV's or did I want third person with both POV's? It was a tough decision so I decided to start writing in first person and see how it turned out. I honestly like the look of third person writing better, but I felt that Jonah sounded better in first person instead. It helps you get to know Jonah's personality better I feel like.

** If you do not know the difference in writing styles:

First person is how Jonah was written. You read the story through his eyes. Example: Me and Micah went to the store yesterday to pick up a jug of milk.

Third person is how Abram was written. You read the story from the author's perspective. Example:  Abram and Trigg went to the store yesterday to pick up a jug of milk. 

3. So I was lying in bed one night thinking about who Jonah's mate would be. I was still in the process of writing Abram so I had plenty of time to think of Jonah's story. Anyway, I was lying in bed coming up with all sorts of ways that Jonah would meet his mate, everything from meeting in a store like how Ridge met Beowulf, to meeting at a nightclub. That's when I came up with Jonah meeting Micah's dog. I originally was going to have Human pretty much attack Jonah. That's also the same night I decided the dog would be named Human because it sounded funny inside my head as Micah was shouting for his dog to get off poor Jonah.

4. I was going to stick with Jonah and Micah meeting because Human attacked him while he was innocently walking down the street, but then I heard the song Soldiers by Otherwise and then BAM the story came to life. It was literally a lightbulb moment where I could see Jonah and Micah's story unfold inside my head. It was beautiful and I wish you could have seen the moment like I did.

5. I also re-heard (I had heard the song before but never really paid attention to the lyrics) the song Wrong Side of Heaven by Five Finger Death Punch. WSH also motivated this story, not as greatly as Soldiers did, but it had a significant role.

6. I came up with the reunion one day while in the shower. I swear, the lightbulb goes off over my head at the weirdest of times. :) But honestly, I didn't plan for the bomb to be there until I thought of it after having a dream one night.

7. Micah originally was going to have both legs, until I watched the music video for Wrong Side of Heaven by Five Finger Death Punch. I'm not sure what exactly prompted me to chop off one of Micah's legs, but I think it was seeing the soldiers in uniform and then being homeless.

8. Micah was originally going to be in the Army, but then I read about Marines and it just felt so right for Micah.

9. So, there are actually three future books mentioned in this. Rigg and Oliver. Leandre and his mate (keeping his mate a surprise). And one other guy who I will not name right now because I want to keep it a surprise. Rigg and Oliver's book is next, titled Oliver because it just sounds right for the book title. Then it should be Leandre's book as the 7th book. I haven't decided if the 8th book will be about the person we met in this book, or another character you will meet in Oliver's book who is getting his own story. :) Right now, though, I think this guy will come before the guy you meet in Oliver, but that could change so don't cross your fingers just yet. :)

10. To be honest, I didn't want to write Jonah's story in the beginning. I decided to write about Abram because I didn't want the series to end yet and Niles was going to change the series (you'll understand why when his story comes), and since I wrote Abram I decided I should probably write Jonah too. I wasn't thrilled to write about Jonah because I had no idea how it was going to go. Half way through Abram it came to me and I got so excited to write Jonah. I am seriously so glad that I wrote Jonah's story because he and Micah are my favorite couple. I also think Jonah is my best work so far. I can't believe I didn't want to write his story, and now I feel terrible because it turned out amazing (in my own opinion). 

**Below is Wrong Side of Heaven by Five Finger Death Punch. It does have sort of a longish intro, about 40 seconds long, but I swear it does have lyrics. :)**