Chapter 15

**The picture was cute. :)**

I kick my shoes off the second I walk into my bedroom, peeling my shirt off at the same time. I place the package and plastic bag that I am holding onto the floor and groan from the exhausting day I had. I hear a small huff so I look up to see Human laying on the floor next to my bed, his eyes glaring at me. I know he's mad at me for taking up so much of Micah's time, I'll have to make it up to him by taking them both out tomorrow.

Then I look to the bed to see Micah in another one of my shirts, his hips covered by the blue sheets, and a book in his hands. He watches me over the book as I climb onto the bed and crawl up to him. He doesn't say anything as I duck under his book and rest my head on his right thigh and make myself comfortable.

We don't say anything for a long time as I hug his knobbed leg that is still hidden under the thin blue sheet. I close my eyes and just soak in having him so close. I love this. I don't need much in life as long as I have Micah. We don't even have to be kissing or having sex, just touching him like this; hugging his leg and using it as a pillow is perfect.

"Did you meet with the lion?" He asks a while later.

I smile and nod my head. "Yeah, I did, he's actually not a bad guy. I wouldn't introduce him to you just yet, but he's not bad to talk to. Maybe if we talked some more I would be more comfortable letting you meet, I just don't trust cats all that much,"

"I understand," Micah replies as his fingers find my hair. I sigh as his fingers massage my head. "I didn't really want to meet the guy anyway,"

I smile and shake my head. "I wouldn't introduce him to my mother yet either,"

"So, did he find his mate?" He questions.

I nod my head again before kissing his thigh through the sheets. "Yeah, he did. Abram is going with him tonight so they can pretty much stalk the guy at work,"

"Guy?"

"Yeah, apparently, it's pretty common for cats to have same sex mates, even for Pride Leaders and stuff," I inform. I still find that exciting and interesting.

"It's not common for wolves?"

"No, it's common, but not for Alpha's or Beta's," I say and kiss his thigh again. I glare at the sheet blocking my kisses before I yank it down to expose his pretty tanned skin and my black boxer's briefs.

"But you're the Beta and Abram's the Alpha and you both have male mates,"

I nod my head and snuggle up to his thigh again, kissing the warm skin tenderly. "Yeah, it's becoming more popular in Alpha's and Beta's now more than ever. Except, I have a feeling it was always common and the Alpha's and Beta's of the past just didn't want to admit that they had male mates.

"But there were two Alpha's who did admit it, Alpha Dunstan and Alpha Cimarron, they were mates and mated. I don't remember how long ago that was, all I know is that they were Alpha's of the Blood-Moon pack in Colorado, only it wasn't called Colorado back then because it was so long ago,"

"What happened to them?" Micah asks as he continues to massage my scalp with his heavenly fingers.

"Supposedly, they were the first gay Alpha's to ever exist, but then again, the others could have just been hiding it since same sex relationships have always been considered taboo. Especially considering the time period of probably in the seventeen or eighteen hundreds. But, they mated, there was an uproar, they didn't give a shit, discovered the Alpha's Bite, had lots of children, and lived a relatively happy life together despite all the bullshit of the time period, and were successful Alpha's,"