Chapter 14

**Above is the Boreal forest in Quebec Canada (where Leandre lives).**

I wake to an ache in my body, yet I feel pleasantly satisfied. My eyes flicker open to a semi dark room. That's when I notice the weight on top of me, not a crushing weight, just a weight. I blink my eyes into focus and find a messy mop of brown hair tickling my ear. I grin as I realize Micah is laying on me, his legs straddling me, and his face buried in my neck.

Then I realize we are on the floor. That's about the time my memory comes back to me. Micah and I mated for the first time. We had a perfect mating, then we fell off the bed and ended up rolling around the floor having sex because Micah wanted to be on top while my wolf fought for dominance and the top. I don't know for sure how many rounds we had, but I'm positive Micah will not want to be moving much when the sun comes up.

I kiss Micah's cheek and then gently shift into a sitting position, careful not to wake my sleeping boy. Then I get a good hold on him, one hand on his probably sore ass and the other on the back of his head. Micah takes a deep breath in so I pause, fearful that I disturbed his rest, but he releases it only two seconds later. I let out a silent breath of relief at not waking him before carefully standing up, keeping Micah in the same position I woke up in.

I have to move my hand from his back and to his thigh to keep his good leg from dangling as I carry him to the bed gently. I don't think I have ever tried to be so careful or quiet in my entire life as I do now. No way am I going to wake Micah up when he is sleeping, not unless it is passed seven in the morning.

I make it to the bed and glare at it. This is the hard part. I take a silent deep breath before letting it out and sitting down on the bed. Micah doesn't stir so I scoot onto the bed further before swinging my legs onto the bed and laying down as slowly as I can with Micah's weight and gravity pushing me down, my abdominals working overtime.

Once I am situated on the bed with Micah still on top of me, I grab the blanket that is scrunched up and neglected on the other side of the messed-up bed and throw it over us. Micah continues to sleep peacefully so I kiss his cheek before settling down, moving my hand from his thigh and to his lower back where I massage it. My fingers stroke his hair but he only nuzzles into my neck more.

"You're so adorable, Micah," I whisper. "I love you, baby boy,"

I glance over at the blue lighted digital clock, the numbers 5:47 glaring at me. I blink and hold in my head shake. Why am I up at this time? I roll my eyes in the semi darkness before kissing Micah on the cheek again and then closing my eyes. One thought racing through my head before I fall back to sleep.

I get to wake up with Micah again.

****555****

My eyes snap open as Micah move on top of me. We make eye contact and stare at each other for a few seconds before his eyebrows furrow and he looks around.

"Didn't we fall asleep on the floor last night?" He mumbles, his voice husky and sexy.

I smile lazily and nod my head. "We did, but I put us up here at five in the morning,"

He blinks before nodding and then looking away from me. "I have to pee," He mumbles.

I rub his back a few times before letting him go. "Come back to me," I mumble, my own voice rough.

He smiles and nods his head before kissing me on the chin. Then he rolls off me and to the other side of the bed where he straps his prosthetic on and then hobbles to the bathroom. At first, I think he didn't put the prosthetic on right and it is chafing or something, but then I realize his ass and back probably hurt. I groan as he disappears into the bathroom, my poor baby is probably in pain and I caused it.