Chapter 4

Bum Jae and Vasco stared at the computer screen.

"Auditions to become a potential K-Pop Idol! Days are..."

Bum Jae doesn't know why he's doing this, but he ended up helping Vasco look for auditions to become an idol. He didn't think he was that serious when he said that he'll become one, but looks like he was wrong.

Looking through countless sites, they couldn't seem to find the right one. After looking through some more, Bum Jae started to care less as he decides that the last site is the agency he's choosing.

Closing his eyes, he played with the scroll of his mouse before clicking on a website. Waiting for the site to load, he realizes that he made a mistake.

The company he chose was DY agency. Sure, it wasn't JYP, SM, or YG Entertainment, but it was still a fairly famous K-Pop company that is hard to get into.

Cursing in his mind, Bum Jae glances at Vasco to say something, only to end up closing his mouth.

Vasco was sparkling. Bum Jae didn't notice he was sparkling this whole time, so it was easy to get out of the previous websites, but now that he has seen it, he has no choice but to go along with him.

Gulping, he mentally prepares himself. Getting ready to regret his idea, he closes his eyes, "Want to audition for DY agency?"

Vasco gleams as he nods.

He sighs, feeling the doom of the soon-to-happen events.

The audition.

Don't get him wrong, Vasco is good and all, but he never tried any sort of musical related thing until now. So, you can understand the worry Bum Jae feels when he thinks of the possible moment of him getting rejected.

Vasco, snapping out of his sparkling self; notices his sigh, "What's wrong, Bum Jae?"

He curses mentally for making another mistake, "Nothing, Vasco!"

Vasco doesn't seem to believe him. Wondering why Bum Jae was acting like that, he comes up with an idea.

Putting his fist down on his other hand, he says, "I got it," Bum Jae sweats, thinking that he was caught, "You want to audition with me."

Bum Jae blinked.

What?

Smiling, Vasco puts his hands on his shoulders, "Why didn't you say so?"

Eh?

...

Duk Hwa greets big Hyung Seok as he appears at his doorstep.

Leading him to his room, Duk Hwa waits until Hyung Seok sits down.

Getting seated down, Hyung Seok wonders if he's supposed to say anything as the room was silent.

Before he could attempt a conversation, Duk Hwa beat him to it.

Both knowing why they were there, he wasted no time in the introduction and went right to the information. He starts off from where they left off, explaining more in depth about the K-Pop industry and answering most asked questions.

Hyung Seok blinks, not expecting him to explain in such detail.

Letting him process the information, the smaller out of the two, continues, "You wanted to try auditioning for both solo and a group, right?"

Hyung Seok was going to nod before he remembered the scouter. His head pausing in an awkward position, he says:

"Um, actually. I-I wanted to try out for a group..."