Chapter 32: Kim Won Joon [2]

"Aren't you that scouter?"

Jun blinked, "What? Jin Sung, are you okay?" Placing a hand to Jin Sung's forehead, frowning, he took his hand away, "You seem okay to me."

Seeing his expression, he further got confused, "You don't remember me?"

Jin Sung felt annoyed, but he held his annoyance in since he was talking to a senior, "Aren't you the one who forgot me? You were the one who asked me if I wanted to be an idol or not."

The older tilted his head, trying to recall if that ever happened.

After contemplating for a few seconds, he puts his fist on his hand, "Oh! Ohhh! I remember now! You were the one who told me how much money you'll be paid if you debuted!" Suddenly getting excited he took the boy's hand into his, "Wow, that was you? Dude, that's amazing! I can't believe I didn't recognize you sooner!"

Messing with Jin Sung's hair, he grinned, "Now I can say that I was the reason you became an idol. Just wait til Min Min finds out about this!"

Min Min...?

The nickname felt oddly familiar.

Huh? What the...? This feeling.

As if that was the key to a chest locked deep inside, Jin Sung felt a feeling, a feeling he had forgotten about. He oddly felt admiration at the sudden not-new nickname. Hearing the name somehow made his body remember who the man was; sadly, the person himself still didn't know who Jun was.

He glanced up at Jun.

The veteran was still grinning from ear to ear, talking as if he had all the time in the world as he kept his hold on his hand.

Who is this guy?

Jin Sung couldn't take it anymore; he stopped Jun's blabbering with his comment:

"Who are you?"

The black-haired male halted his speech. His eyes narrowed with concern, "You really don't remember me? You weren't that young when I met you," Taking his hands off his, he tried to think of the reason the pompadour male didn't recognize him.

Once he came up with a reason, a lightbulb appeared, "Oh! Jin Sung!"

Jin Sung felt like his personal space was being invaded as the male grabbed his shoulders, suddenly turning serious.

His gaze hardened as he looked as if he had come up with something that would solve the problem of Jin Sung not knowing him:

"I went through puberty." Jin Sung couldn't believe his ears:

Is this guy being serious?

"When you saw me, I was still in my pre-debut phase."

As if that made a difference, Jun proudly let out a satisfied harrumph, "Yup, that's definitely the reaso—"

Interrupted by his phone, he quickly stood up straight, his satisfied expression morphed into one of fear once he realized who it was.

Evil Manager \ ><;/

Feeling scared, he checked the time.

It's been more than five minutes...

Fear overtaking him, he glanced at the boys in front of him.

Putting on his best smile, he goes, "I need to go! It's been more than five minutes!"

Jin Sung had other plans, but he knew he couldn't just stop the busy idol, so he shouted with some hesitation; his hand sticking out, "Wait!"